the other side

Dipper watched the other him in silence. The other looking him over as well. "Well then. Gideon, I'm afraid you need to sleep." The dipper spoke snapping his fingers as Gideon was knocked out shocking dipper.

"Why would you-"

"It's already taking a lot of effort keeping this kid out of magical and unusual thangs. I dont want him to know about the multi verse. He might loose his mind. Thankfully, I have someone to help fix the memory's you put into Gideon." The dipper spoke calmly. "Your quite lucky. My sister is out shopping. That will give us time to talk. I'm assuming since your me you'll be reasonable about this all?" The other dipper spoke tilting his head he snapped his fingers. "Will, my guest and I will need some tea."

Dippers eyes widen to see a blue triangle come into view retreating to do as asked.

"Wait, who-"

"Could you quiet down? You speak so loudly. I'm right here." He he said waving his hand and blue fire lit candles on a tea table but the light was strange only lighting up that one area still leaving most of the room dark.

"Now, why don't you sit?" The dipper mused moving and sitting down himself his movements elegent and powerful.

Dipper nodded and moved to sit down himself. "Your... me...?" He mumbles trying to keep this one thought at a time.

"That seems to be true. But it's not. I'm no more you then you are me." The other dipper said playing with his empty cup. Sliding a finger over the rim of the little teacup.

"What are you called in your universe?" The other dipper asked making dipper shift. "Dipper..." He mutters.

"I see. Then you can call me by our real name, Mason." Mason said calmly.

Dipper shifted. "You seem rather calm about seeing me." He points out making Mason shake his head.

"It's becuse I know about the world. I've be studying these thangs since I found the first journal. The first Thang I saw was a way to summon a powerful demon."

He tilts his head sighing. "I had expected a lot. I didn't expect a whimpy little triangle." He grins now his blue eyes feeling with a sadistic happiness."it was so easy to command him to mine and sisters control. Sister thinks magic is cute and appeals to the people but I dove into the magic." He waved his hand and suddenly he watched someone come into this place. Glowing blue eyes bright and like clear eyes could be seen in the darkness. Chilling.

"Whimpy?" That struck him as odd. He's talking about Bill right?

"Oh yes. Will is such a submissive demon. Always tearing up at every little Thang." The glowing eyes was approaching behind Mason and dippers lips part to warn him but the other kept talking even though dipper wasn't looking at Mason right now.

"He's a sweet pathic thang. But he's proved to be very useful." He chuckles leaning back as hands came from the shadows nails painted blue. One hand moved resting on masons cheek the others on his shoulder the actions seeming suggestive to Dipper who blushed as someone who could be Bill's twin but not stepped forward a hot tea pot floating beside his head.

He was sad looking his eyes looking as if he was scared as he looked down at the smaller before him in the seat.

"Master... I can feel it. He's connected to one like we are." The being mutters as Mason smiled at dippers shocked expression. "Meet William cipher. A being who serves me. And from what he's telling me, you been marked by a demon like I have." He said grinning amused as he tilted his head taking the hand on his cheek in his ad he kissed the palm causing will to flush and flinch. He was a strong looking built man but he was jumpy from a simple teen. Nothing like Bill.