safe

"Pine Tree ~" Bill sang out into Dippers room.

Bill was good. Other than getting too close, flustering Dipper, and other things... But he refused to touch Dipper in that way again. Dipper was still trying to comprehend what happened.

Bill caught Dipper poking his nipple to see what would happen. It was cute.

He also knew how the family is going. Mable is less active and sends glares at Dipper.

Dipper is mostly the same but he stays apart from Mable. He did not like it that each time he was alone with her she would diss Bill.

Ford, however, caught sight of the changes and is trying to find out why.

Bill saw Ford as a threat and he needed more time to get Dipper. He wanted Dipper to want him like wanted Dipper. But first, Dipper must come to better terms with his feelings.

Dipper however, could not stand Mables attitude. She was always mad about Bill. He promised to behave!

Dipper sighed and looked around. Bill would be looking for him by now.

Heading upstairs he heard Mable and Dipper.

"Look. You need to stay away from my brother."

"But I like staying really close."

"I don't care! I know your planning something! "

"Your right, I am. But nothing of harm. It only involves Dipper."

"What's with your sudden fascination with Dipper!?"

"I always liked the kid. He made things interesting. But now I just want to watch him. He sees me in a way I like. And he's slowly understanding what I want."

"You can't have him! It's your fault he won't be with me!"

"Then hang out with him!"

"Not with you around! Your the monster who almost killed people in my family! We got rid of you once... I will do everything I can to do it again."

Dipper felt anger rise in him. The door slammed open and Mable jumped shocked.

"Shut. Up."

Mable paused not use to the new tone in Dippers voice.

Bill watched shocked. Was it just him, or was Dipper HOT when he was mad?

"Dipper-"

"No. Don't say a word. Bill is not the same monster. He changed. He saved my life, I could have lost my eye but he fixed it, the only price? Was my friendship. He understands me in ways no one ever had. Even Ford."

"He's the jerk who tried to kill Ford! He tried to take over the world! He kidnapped me! He hurt you!"

"And he's making up for it all!" Dipper shouts. "Your the one who's a pointless jerk! Your the one who believes in trust and second chance's!"

Mable eyes water as she screams. "But he's the being who should not exist! He's taking you! Changing you!"

"Perhaps you should not exist! He's showing me things. Hes oping my eyes to new things!"

Mable let tears slide down her cheeks as she lets out a loud scream then runs downstairs.

Bill watched as Dipper slammed the door shut and locked it. Then tears fell from his eyes. "What did I do!?"

Bill felt bad and landed on the ground walking up to Dipper. Taking his hands he covers Dippers eyes pulling him back into his chest.

"Shhhh... I'm sorry. This is my fault."

"No, Bill, your why I feel so safe."

"Safe? I'm a Demon."

"I like you Bill, so you feel save to me. Demon or not."

Bill smiles. "I like you in another way."

"I know."

"How do you feel about that?"

Dipper smiled softly. "Is it bad to love a Demon?"

Bill turns Dipper around and looks at his drying tears.

"It's a sin."

"Then will you keep me safe in hell?"

"Consider it a promise."