Don't belong

Dippers eyes open partly.

He could feel drops of water dripping down wetting his clothes.

He almost threw up up He closed his eyes again trying to not move.

What happened? He was with Ford right?

Their was a small sound. Slowly getting louder.

Footsteps in the rain.

Soft and beutaful. But then they stopped close by.

Not a sound.

Then a voice.

"What are you doing out here in the rain my dear mortal? Or should I call you a changeling? You are changing. And your young. I think it fits dont you?"

His eyes open again rolling upwards to see who was speaking.

Bill?

At once he sat up. "Bill what-" and he turned and threw up. He forgot he wasent feeling to well. He staired. A cement ground?

He looked up.  It seems foggy. He can't see anythang in the distance. Just for rain and concrete ground.

His head turns to Bill who was waiting for him to Finnish throwing up.

Or not?

What he previously thought was Bill seemed a lot like Bill. But wasent? It waa more then just the difference in looks but arua too.

His skin was a strange drak grayish black. Pointed ears that made dipper wonder if he was an elf. His hair wasent even blond. But a fadded white with light yellow hues.

He was dressed in a strange black coat, a scarf with his symble on it hung around his neck but was draped around. In his hand was a umbrella. It was opened with eyes all around it. And after a moment dipper realised the eyes were all watching him. Those eyes were alive.

"Oh? You know my name changling? How strange... I know I dont know you... Or do I... Oh. I bet a part of me knows you."

"What?" Dipper managed to question making the strange man laugh.

"Don't give me that. Were all connected here. I feel a part of me on you... But it's dying." He said making dipper panic.

"What do you mean dying??"

"Well changeling~ if you must know it seems your core is taking the bit of my essence in you and converting it. Very rare. Most people just die."

"Die!? Bill where am I? Is this a dream? Another... Another world again? Whats going-"

"Ssshhhhhhh. Keep that mouth shut changing." He said his time changing.

His one blue eye slitting into a red hue. "I HATE too much noise. Noisy noisy mortals!" He snarled his lips pulling back revealing terrifying famgs that made dipper squeak going quiet as the bill tjen begins to life.

"Haha haha! Did that scare you? Good." The bill purrs. "Your fear... Is devine..." He said smiling as he moved his grand tilting dippers face upwards. "How long has it been since I last saw this face... This face taken by fear..." He mumbles.

"Your a long way from home. And I'm not so much a monster to steal another me's toys.  Its bad mannors... Oh. I know~ I'll help you."

Dipper was trembling. Something was wrong with this bill. He could see it in the occasional twich in the eye. As if he was hearing someone talk to him. He could see the sharp teeth. And was easily able to picture blood on them.

"Help... Me?" Dipper asked causing the Bill to grin. "How cute... Like a little. Mortal. Bunny. I envy my other self... Or do i not?" He spin the umbrella above him as dipper looked around again.

"U-um... Where... Are we?" He kept his voice low. He could tell this bill was unstable. He help swaying. But didn't move from his spot.

"Where are we? Why this is gravity falls kid~ I'm kinda trapped in here. I blame the man who stuck me here. Sixer was a smart little cookie. But not smart enough. He may have trapped me here, but thanks to him this while town is ruined! Funny right? So much of this death you humans go on about. But it's fine." He chuckles.

"I have screaming heads to keep me company. A lot of them." He purrs snapping his fingers.

Dipper felt sick. Heads of his friemds. The townspeople. All screaming. Terror in their eyes. No body's. Just heads. Terrfied he screamed and began to run.

He ran and ran. Untill it was quiet. He was panting hard nearly sobbing from what he just saw. Terror in him when hands touched his shoulders. A voice next to his ear. "You don't belong here changeling. Why dont you go home? Ah. Of course ill help you. Lets give that magic of yours a push." He coos and suddenly a hand was on his chest blasking energy onto his soul. And once again his vision went dark.

The bill left behind smiles before a voice in his ear spoke to him. "Why did you do that? He didn't need to see any of that."

The bill chuckles. "He will see worse when he awakens. He will get use to it."

"Bill..."

The bill turned his eyes to the Angel above him. A boy he killed. But this boy came back. "He looked like you... But older."

"... Bill..."

The two fall quiet.

Some worlds just don't get happy endings.

"He didn't belong here."

"... I hope he finds his way home..."

"I'm sure he will be fine. He should he home with that blast. Or at least close.. Haha, ... Ha... It's quiet again..."

When his mind clears he becomes alome. It's quite. Nice and peaceful...

Only the roting bodys of the ones he killed propred up around the town were left.

A blink later a ghostly form was in front of him. The neck slit and the chest cut into as if someone was dicecting him.

Bills eye water. And he began to laugh into the silence.