keep quiet

It took another week for Ford to believe Dipper was better. Thanks to Mables little words of help.

Dipper walked out of his room smiling. He was happy. He can finally start his plan.

First, he would need to find someplace to work in quiet.

A place not even Ford knows of.

His eyes sparkle as he remembered that last time him and Mable were here they found a hidden area threw a group of bushes that a hidden underground door laid.

Inside was a few hallways that led to different rooms. However one room was huge. And was perfect for what he needed.

Hopefully.

He knew Mable has been watching him. As if deciding how to approach him. But keeps away as if waiting.

He also knew Mable has been sneaking out at night. He refused to leave his room so Ford would not lock him up longer.

She was up to something. But he knew something more. She watched him. He spun around her.

He walked out of the house a smile plasted on his face. He can finally get to work. He was glad he had the books more than ever. They have the blueprints needed.

But he knew it would take time to get everything he needed.

He worried him. What if he takes too long and Bill won't remember him? Or want him anymore?

He frowned at himself. No. Bill will still want him. Bill is bound to him.

Dipper shakes his head. He worries over nothing. Bill gave him a part of him.

Dipper holds his hand over the center of his chest. That was where he felt bill at. When the essence of bills soul was placed.

Determination filled him as he felt his blood run. He will bring Bill back.

He stopped as he pushed pass a few bushes reaching the underground door.

Looking at it he noticed that the door has been tampered. It was held open by a rock with a yellow star on it.

Mable.

Dipper glares but goes in anyway. He looked around the large room seeing the three different tunnels. One led to a large room that went deeper into the ground, another led to a stray of tunnels, that led to smaller rooms, however a few rooms will trap you.

The last room lead to death. No need to explain what happened.

He could care less for the tunnels of rooms, he needed the big one. He was going to remake the portal. Even if it was the last thing he dose.

No one saw it. He did not know it. But his eyes flashed a light blue.

He knew it was hard to do. But slowly he was gathering pieces of the portal. A lot was damaged. But he tried his best to fix it. He knew what he was doing would take time. And he's only able to get so many pieces.

His eyes narrow on the broken piece he sunck out last night. It's been five days and Dipper has only been able to steel small pieces unnoticed. He had no idea how to get the bigger ones.

However, Mable seems to be in the house less. Wondering around town, she says. But Dipper had a feeling that she comes down here. He never sees her here though.

And she's often looking at him. Like she knows. But if she dose why dose she not tell?

Shaking his head he sighed. He needed to work. He looks at the parts and wonders where he could find replacements.

Shaking his head he begins to head out. He opens the lach and step's out only to see Mable. Her backpack on filled with who knows what. They blinked and Dipper glares harshly.

"Keep quiet." Dipper says dangerously.

Mables eyes widen as she nods. He did not seem to notice, but his voice changed. Like bills, but is still sounded like Dipper.

He got up and walked away. If she tells. He will take action to shut her up permanently.