freaking out

Bills eye opens as he frowned. He felt like something sucked his powers out of him.

He sits up and noticed he was still in his fleshly human form. Only this time he could not feel power within himself.

His powers were gone. His head snaps over as he hears a cry.

"Pine Tree?!" Bill shouts hearing the cry of alarm.

Dippers head shoots up his eyes wide and frantic. And his ears were long furry, brown with a white under.

Bill knew the ears well. He loved Deer. Mostly because he collected deer teeth.

Dipper jumped up on unsteady four long slender legs.

Bill gaped at Dippers lower body, his legs now switched into the shoulders down of a fawn. He still had a pure white underbelly and his fawn spots cover him. His eyes were also fixed.

Dipper stumbled on uneasy legs and falls into Bills arms yanking them both down. "M-my legs!" Dipper whimpers frighted of himself.

Bill wonders what happen to Dipper's shirt when his hand wrapped around a bare back.

He felt something surge threw him and pulls the frighted deer boy closer into him enjoying their closeness. He liked staying closer to Dipper.

Dipper dug himself into Bill. His body felt funny, tingling ran in his blood. He flinched at the simplest of sounds, his ears were sensitive. He was a fawn!

When he saw himself he panicked and only one thought ran threw him. Bill. Find Bill.

"M-my body!" Dipper gasps out frighted at the change.

Bill chuckles softly. "I did not know this would happen. But I guess you feel uncomfortable huh?"

Dipper starts to hit bills chest but his arms were as weak as ever and did just about no damage. "What did you do? Take us back!"

Bill forward a smile. "About that, I'm powerless."

Dipper pulls back to look at Bill. "What?"

"In this dimension I'm as powerless as a human. I guess our roles are switched. Your the freak, I'm the human."

Dipper glares at Bill not seeing this as a time to laugh. "How do we get back?

Bill found it funny that some of the few words he would never say spilled right out. " I have no idea kid."

Dipper paused shock hitting him. "What!? What are we going to do!?"

"Calm down. This dimension can't keep us forever. And as a dream demon I made it that when you wake up in your world we go back. But times might be different so who knows how long we will really be here." Bill says trying to calm the mad boy.

"That means it could take years!"

"Or minutes."

Dipper glared at Bill and pushed him away trying to stand on unsteady legs.

"This is your fault!" Dipper blames once he could stand properly.

"Not really. Your the one that made me want to do this. Your the cause of the seed that made its roots."

Dipper tried to think of something to say but instead pouted. He knew Bill was right.

Dipper slams a hoof down in his frustration and glared at Bill as he crosses his arms.

Bill laughed. "Your adorable!"

Dipper blushes and snorts at Bill. "Whatever! Let's look around."

Bill was up and had hold of Dippers human stomach pulling back onto his hind deer legs. "Wait!"

Dipper bleats out a deer like nose of shock then turns around. "What, what?!"

"We cannot be seen by any others. especially our other selves. It could mess with their minds somehow. Or throw them into a panic."

Dipper paused and realized was Bill said was true. Who knows what could happen. And without Bills powers, the outcome will be unknown.

"Well, fine. What do we do?" Dipper mumbles wiggling in Bills grip.

Bill let Dipper down and frowns. "I guess we wait. We should stick to the forest. At least we can hide."

Dipper glares at Bill. "Fine, but food? Water? Clothes?" Dipper said feeling exposed without a shirt. His fur covers his lower half. Nothing covers the top.

"I will work if out. You stay here. I'll be back with everything." As a human he needed food and water as well.

"I will be back before nightfall."