lets play

The party overall was fun.

Bill kept trying to run away humanly but Dipper would push Mable and his friends at him and laugh at Bills distressed looks.

Dipper could not help it. Bill was always too many steps ahead. It was funny to watch him fall back a few steps.

But as it got late people vegan to leave and Ford come up to him.

"Who was that blond guy?" He asks his eyes showing distrust.

"Oh him? A... Friend of..." Okey he had no idea what to say.

"Of Susan!"

He exclaimed as the name hits his mind.

He nods his head and walks away lost in thought. Dipper frowns. Bill did stand out either way.

Sighing he looked at Mable who was jumping around Stan.

"He's soooo cute! Can he come over sometime?"

"Kid, I love you but no one that flashy is aloud in my Shack."

Dipper smiles. Bill really did have authority to him. And he was handsome compared to a lot of people.

No! He's not handsome! He's... Average!

Dipper screamed at himself.

Mable pouted and complains as Dipper rolls his eyes. She will never understand will she?

"But if we can get him to work here think of all the extra customers he could bring in~" Mable 'hinted'

"What makes you think he would ever want to work here?" Dipper asks with a slight attitude.

Mable smiled.

"He's bored and looking for someplace to work as a hobby. I found that out while asking what he dose every day."

Dipper fought the urge to grown. Bill. He needs to explain some things to him.

Like no hanging around here too much. "Heh I'm going to my room. Gotta read. Mable, tomorrow for old time sake want to go into the forest?"

Mable suddenly looked sad. "I can't... I'm going to Grendas house for a sleepover."

Dipper smiled. "It's alright. The day after?"

Mable shook her head. "I'm staying for two days. But after that I'm game!"

Dipper nodded. He was use to his sister having last minute plans by now. "Mystery twins?"

Mable smiled and bumped his outstretched fist with her own. "Mystery twins."

Dipper smiled and watched as Mable ran to her friends forgetting Bill. At least for the moment.

Dipper however sighed.

"Party too hard?" Stan's voice asked shocking him.

"Uh, oh no, just been a long day." It's been awhile since he talked so much to so many different people.

Deciding to go upstairs and read his book he made a sideways glance to Stan. "Is that all you wanted?"

"Well, you see, no. Ford dose not trust the blond, saying that it's like he popped out of nowhere. Know anything?"

Dipper frowns. "Ford's paranoid. B- Will- is a cool guy, he moved here a few months ago."

"I knew it was nothing to worry about. I'm going to get me a drink and watch some ducktective." San says walking off.

Same old Stan.

Dipper walked inside and headed upstairs he was rereading book one.

Taking a small glance around his room he grabs one of the disguised journals and lays on his bed Turing a few pages in humming the lamy lamy song.

"Cute song Pine Tree! But I don't think a lamb fits you. It's too fluffy."

Dipper blushed. He was use to Bills unexpected visits from school but he walks in at the weirdest of times.

"What do you want? I'm in the middle of reading."

Bill glanced at Dippers half read journal.

"That's nice. Well, I'm irritated!"

Dipper glances over his shoulder at the floating, human looking, demon. "About what?" He asks innocently.

Bill grins lifting Dipper up and yanking him up to him so they could see eye to eyes. "Don't act cute. You know what you did. I saw you laughing."

Dipper smiles trying to not laugh.

"I could not help myself! You looked so uncomfortable!"

Bill narrows his eye.

"Uncomfortable? Alright let's see you feel uncomfortable."

Dipper stopped smiling.

"What?"

"Let's play."

Dipper watched with wide eyes as the would went gray and Bills magic seemed to illuminate the room.

"Hold on what are you doing!?"

Bill laughs at Dippers panic.

"To make this fare, I'll bound myself down so I'll change, like you. Ready to go to a new universe?"

Dipper could feel himself slipping out of it as the power surged around them.

Last thing he could hear was Bills laughter as he lost conscience.