the books

Two weeks go by so slow to dipper.

Bill taught class properly seeming normal. Dipper told nothing to Mable, and Bill really was answering every question dipper asked. Even if it was a test and he said he did not understand, Bill answers it for him.

It was annoying.

But still, Dipper knew Bill figured out where his room was. He could feel eyes on him everywhere he went.

Mable, noticing Dippers slight change in behavior, has asked a few times if something was wrong, but Dipper always answered with 'I'm fine.'

Dipper went up to his room and walked in. A girly scream escaped him as he saw Bill flooring in his room in his human body. It was a freaky sight to see a flying human. Even if it was really a demon.

"Hey Pine Tree! How was school?"

Dipper stumbled over his words as he shuts his door behind him. "Bill! What are you doing here!?"

Bill rolled his eyes. "I thought humans had manners. Gosh kid."

Dipper stuck his tongue out. "You don't deserve them."

"Then I guess you don't want my gift."

Dipper looked of at Bill with a raised eyebrow. "Gift? If it's deer teeth or a screaming head I don't want it."

"No. I know you humans don't like that. Can't see why, they are cool."

Bill said the word 'cool' as if it was distasteful.

Dipper wanted to know what Bill could possibly give him. "I'm sorry." He mumbles glare at the floor.

"I'm sorry, my eye is up here."

"Eyes."

"What?"

"You have two eyes."

"Oh yeah. My eye splint into two, if not for this monocle something bad could happen. My eyes are up here."

Dipper looked up into Bills eyes deciding to question what he meant later. "I'm sorry."

He felt humiliated to say that to this demon.

"I guess that works. I have a gift for you, but you are not allowed to let others know you have it."

Dippers head tilted confused. But with a snap of Bills fingers and a flash of blue lights, three journals with numbers and a six fingered hand appear.

Dipper could feel his blood run in excitement. The journals!

"But you...you..."

"Destroyed them?" Bill finished reading Dippers mind.

"No. I merely sent them to my home world. You can have them back as long as you do two things."

Dipper eyed the humanafided demon. "What?" He asks distrustful.

"One, you can't let anyone know about them. As soon as you tell someone they will go right back to my homeland. Two, if you try to use them against me, they will burn and will be lost forever."

Dipper found that way more agreeable than he could have thought. But why?

"Why give them to me?"

Bill smiles. "So you would have something to do? I guess you could say it's my peace offering."

Dipper wanted the journals. They were memories he thought he lost. "Alright. I can agree to those terms."

Bills smile widened brightly. "Perfect!"

The books drop onto Dippers bed surprising him. "That was not a deal?"

Bill shook his head. "Nope. I just told you the spells put on them. They are called a gift for a reason."

Dipper smiled at his gift. Perhaps Bill is trying not so bad.

Bill smiles as Dipper looks at his gift. He's so cute. At once Bill slapped his mind mentally. Ouch. Shaking his head he moves so he was on the ground. He felt comfortable in the air. The meat suite was still strange, even if he knows how to work it perfectly.

Dipper was picked on by one of his students, so Bill took plusher doing small things to embarrass the bully in class. But that kid would go after dipper whenever he had the chance. And Bill interrupted him only a few times.

Bill thought Dipper would like this gift. So here he now was. Watching the happy teenager hug the books.

"Thank you."

Bill looked at Dipper surprised. "For what Pine Tree?"

Dipper face flushed a very faint pink as he explained his words.

"For giving me the books."

Bill smiled brightly. "No problem."

Dipper did not know what the demon wanted. What he plans to do or anything. But he has all but been more than helpful to him. He's been kind and seems to have a distaste for his bully Troy.

Dipper knew it was Bill who did all those stunts, like making him trip in class, causing his paper to rip when he was erasing a answer, and when Troy was coming at him during lunch, he tripped and his food got all over him.

Dipper let himself relax. Bill did not seem to be here to harm him or Mable. Heck, he avoids Mable.

Whatever the demon wants, he means no harm to him or Mable.