the man in my bed

Dipper shifted in his sleep feeling something heavy draped across his back.

"Bro bro! Wake up!"

Mable was banging on the door. Was is locked? Dipper could not remember locking it.

He felt movement under him and the grip on his back tighten.

What?

Dippers eyes shot open to see he was snuggled into someones chest. He hears a snort and looked up to see Bill waking up.

So dream demons sleep? Dipper made that a mental note. The realized he was snuggling with a man in his bed. Oh god.

Bill opened his golden eyes to see a flushed Dipper. How cute.

"You alright?"

Dipper blushed more feeling Bills hot breath in his hair.

"When did you get in my room?"

Bill smiled. "When you fell asleep."

"W-why are you sleeping in my room?! And of all the places, in my bed, with me!" Dipper snaps embarrassed.

"Well, as you know your eye heals faster the closer I am to you. And I did not want to be by myself in that cabin unless I can't be here. And no complaining, since you were pressed against me all night your eye should be a lot better by now. Another night like this and it could be healed."

Dipper flushed red as he realized he was still pressed against Bill. He pushes himself away and Bill chuckled.

"Someone is embarrassed ~" Bill taunts.

Dipper was ready to say a snappy comeback when Mable pounded on the door again. "Dipper! You up yet?"

Dipper glared at Bill. "Yeah! I'm changing!"

"Well hurry up!"

He could hear her footsteps as she ran downstairs.

Bill smiles. "Must go. See you." Dipper glared as Bill disappeared.

Jerk.

In a hast he gets up and throws on his usual clothing before rushing downstairs to Mable.

She was sitting down with grunkles Stan and Ford.

"Alright. Both out you, you can go outside now." Ford says looking at Mable's eagerness.

Dipper was grabbed and yanked out by his sister. As soon as the door opened however, a huge group of people screamed.

"WELCOME BACK!!!!!"

Dipper jumped but in a way he expected it. Mable however ran off hugging and talking to anyone she came in contact with. Dipper kind of hung back, his eye patch blocking half his view. His eye was almost healed, everything was a lot clearer, but not as clear as his good eye.

Wendy walks up with a drink in hand. "Hey Dipper! You look cool with the eye patch. Like a pirate!" She jokes.

Dipper laughs without his old nervousness. Wendy was a good friend. And he lost interest in her a while back.

"Arrrr! Give me your gold!" He says shaking his fist.

They burst out laughing and a new voice joins.

"To take me bounty ye must get past me first!"

They both glance over at a tall blond man smiling.

Dipper fights back a smile. "Who are you?"

"William be ye name." Bill says bowing.

"Oh!" Recolonization took over Wendy's face.

"I know you! You come into Gravity Falls from time to time."

"Yes. I live here. I just live in the woods. Not much of a human, person."

Dipper smiled as Bill paused at the word human before continuing.

"The woods? Is that safe? Don't you know anything about this town?" Wendy says looking at Bill as of he was crazy.

"Don't wordy Red, nothing can hurt me."

She paused before shaking her head. "Uh, right. I'm Wendy. This guy is Dipper. What brings you out?" She asks.

Bill smiled. "Free food and drinks."

Dipper rolled his eyes. "Of course."

Wendy felt uneasy with the new guy. Like she knows him. She did not like the vibe he carries.

"Hey Dipper, let's go talk to Mable. She's staring over here."

Dipper glanced back to see Mable really was staring their way. "Then shall we talk later Will?" Dipper asks shorting the fake name.

"Of course, Dip."

Dipper walks up to Mable who practically jumped on him.

"Who was that!?"

Dipper rolled his eyes. Of course.

"Said his name was William."

"Hes hot!"

Dipper glances over to see Bill talking to Lazy Susan.

Hes eye was on her, but Dipper could not help but feel like he was was watching him.

Just what's under his eye patch?

"I must know everything about him."

Dipper sighs. Poor Bill. Mable was already running towards him. Even a demon dose not need to deal with Mable's crushes.

Instead of helping Dipper gets a slice of cake while Mable begins he terrible pickup limes and asking about his life.

He could feel Bills glare. He could tell Bill wanted his help to get his sister off him. But Dipper smiled and filled his mind with cake.

Bill got frustrated. But remained his cool. He can handle this for now. Dipper will pay later.