running the town

Its only been a week.

And Everythang is being tested.

The mythical creatures are welcomed to the town that's being fixed up and aranged for the creatures to come by as they please.

New rules in place forbid certen acts such as any race arguments.

However Bill has been helpful by telling Mabel names and descriptins of the worse out their that might try to visit one day.

Mabel had Everythang and one under her. The nomes keeping watch for now to make sure rules are followed but Mabel is sure that before long they won't still be needed.

Dipper has moved out of the shack and with bill in the cabin in the woods. Of course to Bill's disappointment Dipper put a no touching ban on himself untill he heals up. Bills so rough he has be put some time between their love making.

Dipper has to use his magic why his sleeping though otherwise Bill goes in his head. Still, his waking moments spent in Bills arms are heaven, helping his sister was fun, talking to Ford seems to not be happening though bill says he's been trying to win ford over. And then Stan.

Stan is actually doing great. Sort of. He dosent stay in a room will bill long but at least He's trying. In fact at this very moment Dipper was sweating a bit as Bill exsidedly snapped his fingers to change his outfit.

"What looks best to impress Pine Tree? Suit? Casual? Fancy? What if-"

"Bill its just Stan. The only fancy thang he owns is that one sute." Dipper said a bit stressed.

"Yes but I need to impress him! He asked me to have some one on one time! He's giving me a chance." Bill said like a child grinning in pure amusement.

"Stan is a strange man but you should never taken him lightly." Dipper reminds as Bill grones going for a simple gold brick suit.

"Of course Pine tree, no problem. But What will you be doing while I'm out?" He questions turning to Dipper who smiles. "Mabel has some meetings today. I plan to join her."

"Ohh~ you know I really like Mabel. Besides how scary she was when hitting on me she's a perfect leader. Im amused by the increase of magic in the air." Bill said breathing in slowly.

"Yeah... I can feel it... Taste it. And my magic has been much easier lately." Dipper said moving a hand over his chest making Bill lick his lips but Dippers look shot bill down before he could get too exsided.

Still.

He grand Dipper yanking the boy into his chest forcefully taking dippers mouth that was only unwilling for a few seconds before giving into the kiss. Pleased by this Bill moved them picking Dipper up who let out a startled squeek at the movement before groning when his back hit the nearst wall.

"Bill no we-" bills lips shit up his protest as one hand moves up touching the many still healing bites on dippers shoulder making the boy shudder and twist his head to break the kiss. "Bill, please stan will be here any- AH~" bill thruster his hips up into dipper who let out a lude sound.

Bill chuckles. "You know you want me to fuck you untill your sobbing. Why do you even bother resisting?" He questions kissing dippers neck.

Knock knock knock. "Hello? This look like a place creeps live get out here." Stans voice made dipper shove bill back and slip to the floor his face flashed his body light aroused. "Go Alredy!" He said to bill he grones. Dipper looked so perfect. But still he obayed going to answer the door.

Dipper trys to calm himself and moves to run out the back door into the woods. His body was still sore. But when bill touched him the pain always hurts so good.

It didn't take him long to be at Mabels side. She was giggling as always as Dipper stood next to her. But the moment another came into be convinced of their plans she became cold. On fire. Thangs were moving on and she wasent waiting time.

But dipper could see she's been troubled by something. Last time he asked she said she was not reddy to share.

Dipper knew what Mabel had planned will take time, Work, And sacrifice.

He leans down to whisper in her ear. "Hey, this guy is a lost cause. Only money will win him."

His words made her foun. "Too greedy.... Its okey. Some time with the Fairys will persuade him..." She said smiles giddy.

Right now for a while this was their life. But probems are still to come.

Ford was not happy.

And Dipper was finding it harder and harder to find crazy in Bills insanity.