~•*Megatron × Femme!Reader*•~ (Lemon, Fluff)

Y/N was awoken by Megatron giving them cuddles.

"Mm..we need to get up." They say sleepily.

"No. We are staying right here." Megatron holds them closer, kissing their neck.

"Come on, Sweetspark. We need to get up." Megatron gives in, and Y/N climbs on top of him. They sit on his interface plate. He looks up at them with a smirk.

"Looks like I'm the dominant one now," Y/N says with confidence. Megatron grabs them and rolls over, holding their wrists up over their body.

"I like you in this position~." Megatron teases. Y/N blushes uncontrollably. "It arouses me to see you in this position~."

"Ok, that's enough. Please let me up?" Megatron saddens his look and lowers his body onto Y/N's, cuddling them once more.

"Please, my love? Can we cuddle until another Decepticon comes to get us?" Megatron shows Y/N pouty eyes.

"Ok, I guess we can." Megatron smiles and climbs up the berth to their side. He wraps his arms around Y/N and kisses their neck.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Megatron." You both turn over to each other and kiss passionately. Breaking away from the kiss, Y/N becomes slightly aroused. Megatron notices and takes action. He kisses Y/N again while caressing their body gently. They moan quietly.

"M-Megatron~.." Breaking from the kiss, Megatron grabs Y/N's thigh roughly.

"Don't worry, my love. I'll take care of you~." Before Megatron could begin, a loud knock on their door rings out.

"Who is it?" Y/N calls out. Megatron opens his plate. Y/N tries not to notice.

"It's Starscream, M'lady. Is Megatron in there?" Megatron starts to thrust into Y/N slowly. He kisses them just as they start to moan.

"Y-yeah. He's in here!" Y/N says, their words breaking. Megatron starts to thrust faster.

"May I speak with him please, M'lady? It's important." Y/N moans louder this time. Starscream doesn't hear. Megatron thrusts even faster.

"U-Uh.. he's b-busy r-right now!" Megatron kisses Y/N roughly, thrusting faster by the minute.

"Hnggg~! M-Megatron!!" This time, Starscream hears Y/N's moans and backs away. He places a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door knob.

~•After..-That•~

"Mm~.." Megatron kisses Y/N gently. "I love you, Megatron."

"I love you too, Y/N"

"Do you want to go to the control room now that you've had your fun?" Y/N asks.

"Of course, my love. Unless..you want more~?"

"Maybe later, mi amor." Y/N glides their finger down Megatron's chest plate. They get up a put comfortable clothes on. Megatron retreats to the bathroom to situate himself. Y/N waits for Megatron at the door.

(Words: 465)