.~•Soundwave x Weak!Megatron•~. (Fluff) (TFP)

~Soundwave POV~

Location - Assigned post in control room

Log: Lord Megatron has been acting different. I worry something has happened during a battle with the Prime. I requested he seek attention from the Decepticon medic, Knockout, on multiple occasions, though he denied each time.

~End Log

~Narrator's POV~

Megatron walked into the control room where Soundwave stood working quietly. His third in command often worked much beyond his abilities, always receiving praise afterward.

The mute Decepticon was his most loyal worker on the Nemesis. No one had ever seen his face or heard his real voice because of a vow he made back on Cybertron. He swore loyalty to Megatron, also to never speak a word until the war was over.

"Soundwave. How is your work coming along?" He asks.

"Answer: One relic location uncovered. Next in progress." He responded using a secondary voice box.

"Good." Megatron sighed.

Looking at the computer, his helm becomes dizzy and his tank lurches. The glyphs on the screen flew across like Seekers in the sky. He slowly sat down on his throne and leaned back, feeling his body go limp.

Soundwave turned around to show his leader something, but found nothing. He scanned the room and saw him sitting on the throne. He looked pained, like something hit him in the tanks and ran him over with a truck.

He kneeled in front of Megatron, but was pulled up into his lap. The War Lord wrapped his arm around Soundwave's waist and held one of his servos with the other.

The silent mech was extremely confused and gently pushed his Lord's arm away, signaling he wanted to be let go. Megatron only gripped him tighter and buried his face into his neck cables, blowing warm air down them. The third in command froze and blushed lightly under his visor.

"Don't leave, Soundwave.." Megatron begged.

"Statement: You require medical attention from Knockout." He replied.

"I only require your presence." He leaned back and cuddled the mech gently.

Eventually, he gave in and got into a comfortable position. Megatron had his face against his chassis and his arms wrapped around his waist. Soundwave's tenticals massaged his shoulder pads and tended to any small cuts or wounds while his servos rested on his arms.

They sat on the throne until more Decepticons woke from recharge and reported to their work stations.

"Advice: Seek attention from Knockout." Soundwave said, standing next to Megatron. He smiled and leaned down to his audio receptor.

"I'll do that." He whispered. He kissed his neck and walked away to the Med-Bay with a smirk.

 He kissed his neck and walked away to the Med-Bay with a smirk

(Words: 439)