.~•Ratchet × My OC•~. (Final Part)

We practicly had a make out session.

Bolt picks me up onto my workbench.

*Just like when Wheeljack and I-dont ruin the moment.* Bolt only touches my waist. I end up getting ahead of myself and put his hands on my thighs. He stops kissing me and grips me tightly.

"B-Bolt.."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you to, baby boy."

*Baby boy? I like that name..*

"Baby boy? I'm not a baby!"

"But you're my baby." I blush and Bolt picks me up off the table. "I'm tired. Do you want to go to bed?"

"Sure."

I walk into my room, and Bolt follows.

"Bolt, why are you in here?"

"Because I want to sleep with you. Do you want me to leave?"

"No!" I walk over to him, kissing his lips.

"Someone's being clingy." I push off of him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." Bolt looks confused.

"Hey, get back here. I'm clingy to. So I don't care. There are some boundaries." I go back, and he immediately kisses me. Bolt pushes me onto the bed. "Are you ok with something happening?"

"To a point." He gets on top of me, rubbing close to my plating.

"Mmph~." Bolt kisses my neck.

"You're so vulnerable. And I like it." He pushes his plating to mine. I pull away from him.

"Bolt.."

"To far?"

"Yeah.."

"That's alright. Do you want cuddles?"

"Yes." Bolt settles next me. I find it interesting how he can go from wanting something to just needing cuddles.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Are you sure you don't need to finish doing that with me? To..you know.."

"I'm very sure. I'm not putting you in an uncomfortable position."

"Thanks for understanding, Bolt."

A few days later, the rest of the Autobots return to Headquarters. Wheeljack finds me and sets his stuff down. I let him kiss me.

"Hey, my love." He looked me over. "I've wanted your body the entire time I was gone." He kisses my neck, but I push him away. "What was that for?"

"I don't love you anymore, Wheeljack." Wheeljack looked devastated, then angry.

"Its because of that mother f•cker in the Mercedes, isn't it? I'm going to kill him."

"No, Wheeljack. It isn't because of Bolt. Its because of you."

"Because of me? What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean the way you make me feel. You don't care about my boundaries. You make me uncomfortable, then you guilt trip me. I'm don't want to deal with that."

"So because of little things you are just leaving me?!" Wheeljack screams. Everyone turns our way. Bolt walks up behind me. He pulls me to the side and gets in Wheeljack's face, which is a bit funny, because there's a very noticeable height difference.

"That exactly what hes doing. Touch him again and I'll keep your head as a souvenir." Wheeljack seems unaffected.

"I will do whatever I want with him."

"No you won't, Wheeljack." Optimus steps up. "I don't know how I haven't seen the way you treat Ratchet. If you make physical contact without his permission, your off the team."

"Oh, come on, Optimus! You're really going to let the new guy take him like that?"

"Yes. And I will be watching." Optimus gives Wheeljack a death stare.

"Yes, sir."

"Optimus, I have a small request." Bolt pulls me close, still in front of me.

"Yes, Bolt?"

"Could you switch Ratchet's rooms?"

"Of course. Ratchet, which room do you want?"

"I want a room with Bolt." I move closer to him.

"If that is your choice." Bolt turns to kiss me. Everyone except Wheeljack cheer.

(Words: 611)