.~•Ratchet x Optimus•~. (Lemon, Fluff)

Warning: Slight sexual content, fluff

"Hey, Ratchet!" Miko called. The large white and orange bot looked over to the humans area.

"What is it, Miko?" Ratchet asked tiredly.

"Do you want to play a daring game?" Ratchet looked completely unamused and went back to work.

"Absolutely not." Miko frowned. Then she came up with an idea.

"Ok. That means you're just to scared." Miko says with as much sass as possible. Ratchet's optics widen with anger.

"I am not scared of a human game!" Ratchet explodes. Everyone glances up to make sure he isn't reaching for a wrench

"So you'll play?" Miko asks excitedly.

"Only to show you I'm not scared." Miko looks down and thinks.

"I dare you..to be as flirty as possible with Big O." Miko says with a smirk. If it was possible, there would be blush on Ratchet's faceplates.

"I am not doing that!"

"A dare is a dare. You agreed to the game, you have to do it."

"For how long?"

"One hour." Miko giggles as Ratchet glares at her. Optimus was on a mission, so he had to wait until he came back to start the timer.

~•~

Miko noticed Optimus was back. She looked over at Ratchet, who looked like he was immersed in work.

"Knock knock. Hes back. I'll start the timer." Ratchet looked around. Optimus was going down the hall. Ratchet sighed and followed.

*This is going to be fun* Miko thought.

"Optimus." Optimus turned to Ratchet.

"Yes, Ratchet?"

"Please come with me to the med-bay."

"But I am not hurt."

"Check up. That's all." Optimus followed Ratchet to the med-bay.

While Optimus was on the med-bed, Ratchet did see he was in need of a check up. He decided to play along with Miko's game and do his job. Optimus' legs were hanging off of the berth and facing Ratchet.

"Look at me." He said. He flashed a light in Optimus optics and put a hand on his thigh closest to his knee. He took notice and watched Ratchet get his scanner out.

"Ratchet." He looks up. Optimus looked genuinely concerned.

He opened his mouth. He felt Ratchet move up his thigh while working, and couldn't help but feel aroused. Ratchet saw Prime shift and was proud. He succeeded in arousing him, though he was not sure if he should go further. He decided to play as a naughty doctor.

"You did well on your check up, but I have something else for you~." He said as seductively as possible. He started rubbing the sensitive cables that were close to Optimus' interface-plate.

Prime couldn't take it anymore. He pushed off of the med-bed and pinned Ratchet to the wall.

"Ratchet..you should know better than to tease a prime.." Ratchet widened his optics as Optimus picked him up and wrapped his legs around his waist. He pushed Ratchet against the wall and kissed him roughly, pulling his arms above his frame.

"O-Optimus.." Ratchet moaned quietly.

"Sh..we don't want anyone to hear us, do we?"

"No, sir."

"Good." He brought him in for another kiss, but it was gentler.

Warning: VERY mature content. If you are under 18 or hate lemons, please don't read.

Optimus kissed and licked the sensitive wires on Ratchet's neck. He tried to hold his moans and whimpers, but it didn't work.

"For someone who's supposed to be tough, you sure are whimpering a lot." Optimus teases.

"Just frag me already, Prime." Optimus began rubbing his interface-plate with Ratchet's.

"I don't take orders from you. You take them from me." Ratchet loved how dominating Optimus was, though he knew how to control himself.

"Please, Optimus. I want your long, hard spike in my soaking wet valve." Ratchet's interface-plate slid open. Optimus slid his open to reveal his spike. He took Ratchet's and began pumping, pushing a digit into his valve. He sunk in as far as possible, thrusting in and out.

"I'll make sure you don't walk tomorrow." Ratchet began whimpering, his cooling fans on high. "Keep up that whimpering and I'll be inside you before you know it."

"O-Optimus! I-I'm overloading!" Ratchet's whimpers and moans died down to short, breaking breaths as he began his overload. Optimus slowed his digit to a painfully pleasurable stop.

"You can't overload right now. I'm just getting started." Optimus was still pumping Ratchet's spike.

"Please! Faster, Optimus!" Optimus felt Ratchet's member tense and twitch, showing he was close. Ratchet didn't say anything, just to see if Optimus wouldn't notice his upcoming overload.

"Sh.." He slowed his pumping. Ratchet was whimpering and moaning again.

"Please, Prime. Please let me overload!"

"Not before me." Ratchet felt Optimus' member at his entrance. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Ratchet agreed. He felt Optimus slide in. There was pain. A lot of it.

"O-Optimus..it h-hurts.." Optimus kissed Ratchet, wiping away the tears.

"I'll let you adjust. Tell me when your ready." After a few minutes, Ratchet nodded.

"You can move now." Optimus nodded and began thrusting. "Mm..Faster, please, Optimus. Ram into me. I want you to fill my valve with your transfluid!" Ratchet cried out. Optimus smirks, and pulled out. "Why d-did you do that?"

"Because I'm going to frag you from behind." Optimus bent Ratchet over the med-bed and rammed into him again and again.

~Why you still here you horny mfs :')~

Bumblebee walked into the med-bay.

::Hi, Optimus. Ratchet.:: He beeped.

"Hello, Bumblebee." Optimus said. Ratchet simply nodded, his legs shaking lightly.

::What are doing? I thought I heard noise.:: Optimus smiled.

"Well, young scout. Your audio receptors may be playing tricks on you. Ratchet is just giving me a check up." Bumblebee looks at the two. Optimus was letting his legs hang while Ratchet was checking his spark rate. Bumblebee shrugged.

::Ok, never mind then.::

(Words: 986)
8/27/2022