.~•Shockwave (TFP) x Innocent Cybertronian!Femme Reader•~. (Fluff)

~Y/D's POV~

Knockout, Breakdown, and Y/D were chatting about the usual. Autobots. Decepticons. Earth. How annoying Starscream is. They continued their delightful conversation until Shockwave walked in, his large form covering the doorway.

"Good afternoon, Sir." Y/D greets with a nod of respect. It was required since he was her superior. He nods back.

"Did you need something, Commander?" Knockout asks, making his small, usual servo gestures with the other on his hip.

"Lord Megatron requests Knockout and Breakdown to the loading deck. It would be logical to not keep him waiting." He replies.

"Understood. We will be going." Knockout takes his assistant's servo. "Y/D, if you could clean the tools while Breakdown and I were gone, it would be greatly appreciated." He calls as he slips past the large mech.

"Of course, Doctor. I can do that." She mumbles, reaching over the table and taking the cleaner. Shockwave stands in the doorway for a moment, watching Y/D's small form in all its glory. She turns, facing the scientist and catches him staring. "Is there something wrong, Commander?"

"That would be illogical. Continue your work." He says as his helm shoots up. He walks off, leaving Y/D standing in confusion.

~《☆☆☆》~

Knockout and Breakdown return to a spotless Med-Bay. Breakdown smiles, knowing Y/D probably became bored and continued past cleaning just the tools. Knockout's jaw dropped.

"Y/D? Did you do this?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yes, I did. Do you like it?" Without responding, he wraps her in a hug.

"Thank you, Doll." He replies.

"You are very welcome, Doctor-"

"Knockout. It is illogical for your servos to upon Y/D's form." Neither had to turn around to know it was Shockwave.

"You're right, Commander. There is no reason." He said with a forced smile.

"Did you need something, Sir?" Breakdown asks.

"I require Y/D's presence in my laboratory." Shockwave states.

"She is my assistant. I need her here-."

"I find it illogical for you to talk back to your commanding officer." His voice lowers to almost a growl, which doesn't seem to affect the cocky medic.

"Knockout, I can go with him for a bit. I'm sure Breakdown wouldn't mind helping you."

"Sure, I can help you, Doc." Breakdown offers, happy to help his friend.

"Alright. Don't stay for too long." Y/D walks out behind the tall mech.

"If I may, Commander, what is it you need help with?" She asks in a kind, gentle tone.

"I've obtained a Predicon specimen from my labratroy on Cybertron. Soundwave informed me that you take great interest in this species, so I find allowing you to mingle with the creature logical." He states bluntly.

"I appreciate that." He nods as they walk through the large doors for his lab.

A cage sits in the center of the room with a large Predicon laying inside. His helm lifts when his master walks in, then transforming into his BiPedel form.

"Who is this?" He asks, venom lacing his voice.

"Y/D. She is a trusted and loyal Decepticon. First femme to enter the ranks." The Predicon looks her up and down, then rests his expression.

"What is your designation?" She asks.

"Predaking." He takes her servo and places a light kiss on the back. Y/D could practicly feel the jealousy radiating off of Shockwave who was still standing next to her.

His computer made a noise and he turned around, lightly stomping over to it. Both Decepticons turned to each other, equally confused. Y/D pushed the thought away and made small talk while Shockwave tended to his computer's needs.

After a few minutes, she looked over to the commander who was still struggling with the computer. She excused myself from the conversation for a moment to help.

"Excuse me, Commander." She say quietly.

"Yes?" He growls.

"Do you require assistance?" He stops typing and moves out of the way. Y/D takes her stand in his spot as Prediking comes over. She tap a few keys, making all of the error messages dissapear.

"Thank you, Y/D. You may return to Knockout." He says. She noticed the slight sadness in his voice.

"Uh..actually.." This place is a mess.. She smiles, noticing the slight excitement. "I'll comm Knockout and tell him I'm going to be helping you. If that's ok." He stands his full height.

"I could use the extra help." He says. Knowing most of the Decepticons on the ship don't really like him, her offer to stay must have made him happy.

Y/D asked Prediking to help clean his cage. He happily agreed, not wanting to make her clean his mess. Shockwave often found himself glancing to the femme, watching over her small frame as it worked along his specimen. He had to conceal these emotions so it would not inflict his work.

Y/D stood, helping Prediking up and gathered the supplies. Her optics found Shockwave, who looked like he was in a trance. He continued to stare, his one wide, red optic unmoving.

"I believe he has affectionate feelings for you." Prediking whispers. Y/D smiles. She already knew by the way he acted when she was around. And because Soundwave told her, as he'd seen the commander talking to himself about her.

She walked over to the still mech. He looked back up to see the small femme with faint light blue blush on her face plates.

"Commander.." She takes his servo and kisses it.

"Your actions are illogical." He states. His spark pounds loudly in his audio receptors.

"So are your feelings for me." She replies with a smile.

-Y/D, I require an extra pair of servos in the Med-Bay.- Knockout says through her comm.

"Ok, I'm on my way." She said, walking away from the flustered mech with a smirk.

(Words: 980)