.~•Soundwave x Megatron's Femme Sparkling!Reader•~.

Vehicons were scattered across the Nemesis cleaning every nook and cranny. Megatron ordered the ship spotless, as his femmeling was arriving the same day.

"Lord Megatron," Starscream asked. "Why is it we are cleaning the ship?"

"Because my femmeling will be staying with us for a few eons." Starscream widened his optics.

"Eons?! Uh-.." He was cut short. Megatron turned his head and glared a hole through his chassis. "Apologies for my outburst, Master. May I ask why she is staying with us?" Megatron turned his head back to the ship's view pad.

"It is none of your concern. Now go clean yourself. She will be here any minute." Starscream wanted to object but decided against it. Soundwave entered the throne room and stood behind the War Lord, awaiting his acknowledgment.

"Soundwave. What is it you need?" He turned, facing his third in command.

'Y/D's life signature detected three miles from current ship location.' Soundwave's visor read.

"Thank you for informing me, Soundwave. Set a landing point." Soundwave nodded and turned to his workstation that held his data pads and screens.

Y/D speeds up, her scan picking up zero-life signals of any kind. Her Alter is a beautiful, amethyst-colored Porsche. Humans knew how to craft things with curves. She flew through the air, almost floating off the ground, as she spotted the Nemesis landing.

"Alright..here goes nothing." She mumbles to herself as she enters the ship's docking pad. Vehicons, minicons, and many others stared at her sexy Alter. She transformed gracefully, bowing before her sire.

"Stand, my dear. I've missed you." Megatron holds his daughter tightly as everyone claps. Starscream stares in awe at her beauty.

"I missed you too, Sire." She catches Starscream staring. "It's not nice to stare, you know." Megatron glares at Starscream, causing him to begin trembling.

"This is Starscream, my second in command. A useless seeker." Megatron's words drip with venom as he describes his SIC. Y/D's optics wander and find Soundwave.

"Who's the quiet one?" She asked.

"That, my dear, is Soundwave. My third in command and communications officer. He is very reliable." He says proudly.

"Is that a minicon?" Soundwave nods, ejecting Lazerbeak. He flies towards her, then settles himself on her shoulder. "He's so cute. What's his name?"

'Lazerbeak.' Soundwave spelled out on his visor. 'He seems to like you.' Lazerbeak rubs against her faceplates, then returns to his master.

"You've already made a friend, I see. I will assign you a few trusted Vehicons if you need help settling in." Y/D stands on the tip of the peds and pecked her sire's faceplate. A red mech attempted to scare her but failed. She turned to him.

"Hi, what's your name?" She asks with a smile. The red mech smirks.

"I'm Knockout. I am quite impressed by your finish, if I may." Y/D giggled softly.

"Well, thank you, Knockout. I'm Y/D." He nods, looking her up and down.

"We will hold a party tonight. All mechs, dress your best." Megatron announces. Everyone quickly made their way to their berthrooms. "Soundwave, do mind showing Y/D her berthroom?" Soundwave nods and looks to Y/D, who is still speaking with Knockout.

Something inside of him snapped and a feeling arose in his chassis. A feeling he never experienced. Knockout took her servo and kissed the back of it. Anger shot through him as she laughed beautifully. Why was he feeling this?