.~•Ratchet × My OC•~.

I hated it when Wheeljack showed affection toward me in front of the other bots. It made me feel weak. The Autobots had to leave on a mission. Luckily I needed to make Energon, so Wheeljack would leave me alone. Sadly, I was wrong.

Just as Bulk left, I could hear Wheeljack walking towards me. I pushed it out of my mind and focused on my work. I was startled by Wheeljack grabbing my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hello, my love." He said. I ignored him, as always.

"What do you want, Wheeljack?" He tightened his grip on me slightly.

"I want love and affection from my sparkmate." He kissed my neck gently. Just the way I like it.

"Ok, ok, Wheeljack. Please get off of me. I need to work." I said, blushing lightly.

"But you're always working. Take a break. I need love." He didn't remove his hands from me, so I set down my things and removed them myself.

"I asked you nicely the first time Wheeljack. Please leave."

"Fine. I didn't want to do this, but it's the only way to make you notice me." Confused, I waited for something to happen. I saw Wheeljack smash the remaining bottle for the Energon.

"Wheeljack! I needed that-" My sentence was cut off by Wheeljack's kiss. My anger faded away quickly. As the kiss broke, he picked me up onto my workbench, kissing me again, but rougher. I knew he wanted something.

"Mmph.." I let Wheeljack enjoy the one noise he loved the most.

"Do that again for me, Love~?"

"I can't. I need to work. You've had your fun. Let me down." Wheeljack pushed closer. He grabbed the inner part of my thigh. I let out a light gasp. He runs his hands up to my interface plate.

"Mmph~." I whimper. Closer in. He's enjoying my whimpers.

"How about we go to my room~?" He says, touching my plating.

"I-I need to work, W-Wheeljack," I say. I force myself off the bench and turn around. Wheeljack grabs my waist again, grinding against me.

"Mmph~!" My whimper turned more into a moan. I knew he was enjoying it. I was too, but I couldn't let him see it. "W-Wheeljack! Please, l-let me w-work."

"Fine. But you'll have to deal with me. Right behind you. Satisfying my urges." He grinds against me again, and I am shaking now. I need him. Turning around, I kiss him and close the gap between our frames. He grinds against me.

"Good boy." Oh, how I loved the pet name he gave me. "What's my name?" He asks thrusting forward. I moan loudly. It feels so good..I can't breathe right.

"M-master. Please do it again master. I want to feel you."

"Good boy~. Maybe I don't need to punish you."

"Please, Master. I beg of you!" I get on my knees for the first time. In front of Wheeljack. While both of us are aroused.

"So that's how you want to play this?" He opens his plating. "Go ahead then."

OK WELL. WE WILL JUST SAY WHEELJACK AND RATCHET HAD SOME FUN. NOT GOING ANY FARTHER THAN THIS. SORRY TO MY READERS WHO ARE H•RNY 24/7. :=)

I wake up next to Wheeljack in our berth. I sit up quickly. All of the memories come flooding back to me. I blush uncontrollably. I feel a servo pull me down.

"Lay back down, Love. Optimus said you aren't allowed to work for a few days."

"What?! What did you tell him-!?" Wheeljack cuts me off with a gentle kiss. Climbing on top of me, he pulls his derma from mine and smirks.

"Did you know..that you are amazing in bed when you're helpless?"

"Stop. You forced me into it."

"Really? Because I remember you getting on your knees and willingly-."

"OK OK! SH!!" I can't stop blushing. Wheeljack laughs at my helplessness.

"Alright. I'll stop." He kisses my neck gently, then my lips.

"I love you, Wheeljack."

"I love you too, Ratchet."

(Words: 693)
8/30/2022