.~•Ratchet × My OC•~. (Part two)

Wheeljack and I went to sleep after our talk. I enjoyed cuddling with my sparkmate. Wheeljack woke me up with a gentle kiss.

"Wake up, Sweetspark. Let's go see the other bots."

"Can we stay?" I ask, curling up to him. Wheeljack looks a little confused.

"I thought you didn't like being touchy? Maybe I put you in your place last night." He kissed me before I could say anything about it.

"I love you, Wheeljack. I'm sorry I ignored you."

"Sh.. it's ok. I forgive you. Come on." Wheeljack gets up and pulls the covers off of me. He gets back on the berth on top of me.

"I'm cold."

"That's why I took the covers. So you could get up." He kisses me. "Come on, Love." He crawls out of the berth, and I do too. He pushes me to the wall. Grabbing my waist, I put my arms around his neck.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Ratchet." I put my head on his chest. He kisses my helm. "Let's go see the others."

"Ok. But don't touch me when we're out there. It makes me look weak."

"But I still need love." He pushes against me, kissing my neck.

"I can't be seen with you touching me like that, Wheeljack."

"Optimus and Arcce do it.." Wheeljack mumbles while walking out of our berth. I follow, and Optimus has Arcce by the waist, kissing her. I want Wheeljack with me, but not with the other bots here. I don't know how Optimus does that in front of everyone else.

"Morning, Ratchet. Wheeljack told you you aren't allowed to work, right?"

"Yes. But, what will I do?"

"How about you spend time with Wheeljack? He always complains you don't like affection in front of everyone else. It won't make you look weak." I catch Wheeljack looking me up and down. I begin to feel self-conscious. He walks over to me, grabbing my waist.

"Wheeljack. Please."

"Ratchet. Just give in. They won't judge you." Wheeljack kisses me. I realize my whole body was tensed. I feel all of the Autobot's eyes on us. Looking around, everyone is doing their own thing. Not a single person is looking our way. Wheeljack pulls his lips from mine.

"Was that so bad? No one cares."

"I still feel weak."

"It's only because you are a bottom." I am squirming, trying to get away from my sparkmate.

"Please stop, Wheeljack." Wheeljack releases me.

"Fine." He walks away angrily. Optimus watches Wheeljack transform into his Alter and drive out of headquarters. He looks at me.

"Ratchet. Hallway. Now." He pulls me into the hallway.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Don't 'Yes, Sir?' me, Ratchet. What did you tell Wheeljack that made him drive off like that?" I look down at the ground.

"I told him to stop touching me.." Optimus looks away angrily, then back to me.

*sigh* "Ok. Listen, Ratchet. Wheeljack doesn't get to see you much in the first place. I can tell he is hurting when you push him away like that. If you are uncomfortable with him showing affection in front of everyone, then ok. Let him have a kiss or two, then tell him to let off. But don't just push him away like that. I told you you can't work so you would spend more time with him. Please do that." He walks away from me. I can feel the disappointment as he leaves.