.~•Ultra Magnus x Human!Reader•~. (Slight Lemon, Fluff)

Ultra Magnus reunited with team Prime not too long ago. He could be rude at times, but he wanted respect. You still called Optimus and Ratchet sir sometimes, so it was a habit the first time you met him.

"Jack, give me a random name. I wanna draw." He thought a minute.

"Why don't you draw Ultra Magnus?" Your face lights up.

"Good idea." You grab your stylus and iPad, opening your favorite sketching app. "But I need a picture."

"Then go ask for his picture. He likes you, so he might not put up a fight." Its true. He might like you best, mostly because you don't give an attitude when he asks you to do something.

"Worth a shot.." You mutter, then stand and begin looking for the commander.

Optimus walks in and checks up with Ratchet. He spots you snooping around.

"Y/N, what are you looking for?" You stop and look up at him.

"It isn't what, but who. Do you know where Ultra Magnus us?"

"I am right here. What do you need?" Optimus walks away, Ultra Magnus kneeling down to your height.

"I need your picture, that's all." He narrows his optics and glares at you. Your face holds a soft, kind smile.

"What are you going to do with it?" That's when you become nervous. You can't tell him you want his picture to draw, that would be humiliating.

"Well, I have all of the other bot's pictures except yours." You manage to say without stuttering. He vents out, nodding.

Holding up your iPad, you make sure the flash isn't on and take his picture. His features make fireworks of inspiration explode and pop.

"Thank you, Commander. I appreciate it." You climb the stairs to the human's area and import his picture to your drawing app. With all the tools needed, you begin drawing.

~《☆☆☆》~

Over the past few days, you've sat on the soft leather couch without anyone really interrupting you. Except Miko, but that's basicly her job. She gave a few helpful tips, what shade looked the best and what brushes to use.

All of the bots liked you the best. You were quiet, smart, and pretty at all the right times. Heck, even Ratchet liked your company, and that is as rare as pure red Energon on Cybertron is.

"Y/N, how is the drawing coming?" Miko asks. You show her the almost finished project.

"I need to finish the shading up, and it'll be done." You smile. Optimus and Ratchet are the only bots that know you draw, and you plan on showing everyone when Ultra Magnus' picture is finished.

"Hey, Y/N, can I see?" Raf asks. You hand him the iPad, making sure he can't accidently touch something. "This is so good! You should totally show him."

"You think?" He nods. "What if he thinks I'm weak? I don't want to be on the Commander's bad side-."

"Why would that happen?" He calls as he stands next to the yellow couch. The human's area is about chassis level to him, so he can see everything that goes on.

"Uh-..no reason, Commander." You reply nervously. You press the power bottom on your iPad to shut the screen off, and he notices.

"What you hiding, Y/N?" Your heart begins racing.

"H-Hiding? I would never hide anything from you, sir." You stutter lightly, hoping he doesn't point it out.