.~•(POV ~ You are in the first transformers movie)•~.

Background: The part of the movie you'll be in is when they find out where the All-Spark is and they need to take you to Bumblebee.

I haven't watched the first movie in a minute, so it may not be perfect.

The only real reason I'm writing this is bc I want to make you feel like a bad bitch. :)

~•|•|•~

Y/n, Lennox, Simmons, and a few soldiers ran to the weaponry room and suited up. Y/n grabbed a few knives and a pistol, along with a dagger she put in her boot.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" Simmons asked, holding a hand in front of her.

"I'm going to help the Autobots. What does it look like, genius?" She replied, pushing him out of the way. He widened his eyes and grabbed her, only for her to spin around, catch him, and shove him onto the table nearby with the pistol at his temple.

"Do, not, touch me." Y/n growls.

"Y/n, let him go." Lennox says. He reaches for her.

"I swear I'll have you on the ground in two seconds if you touch me, Lennox."

"Young lady, I need you to put the gun down." The Secretary says. Y/n looked over at him with narrowing eyes.

"I can have you arrested." Simmons comments.

"And I can have you dead." She shoves the tip into his head he groans out in pain. "Take me to my car. Now."

"Your car? Its confiscated." He replies.

"Then un confiscate it." Simmons smirks and chuckles.

"I don't take orders from you. Now let me go." Y/n smiles evily.

"Then I also don't take orders from you." Lennox and his friend hold up their guns, not knowing how to get Y/n off of him.

"Y/n, let him go, I don't want to-."

"What, arrest me? Because if you do, the planet is going to be overrun by Decepticons and I won't be here to help." She cuts him off but doesn't take her eyes off of the man in front of her.

"Simmons." The Secretary says. "Take her to her car." He turned his gaze to him.

"Sir I-!"

"Now." He says sternly.

Simmons growls and nods. He grabs a key from his belt and opens a to a large room where Bumblebee was kept.

Yeah idk about this. I like it, mixed feelings tho.