.~•Bumblebee x Cybertronian Femme!Reader•~. (Slight Lemon, Fluff)

"Really?"

::Yep. And you can't do anything about it.:: Bumblebee grabs my waist, I put my hands around his neck.

"I love you, Bumblebee." We kiss, and Bumblebee pushes against me.

::Hm..maybe we should continue in the room.::

"Sorry, sweetspark. We have to get to the race.

::But, but.::

"No buts, Bee. Let's go."

~•At The Race•~

"Let's go get a drink before we head to the track." Bumblebee whirrs happily. As we finish our drinks, Knockout walks up to us. Bumblebee pulls out his guns and points them to Knockout's face.

"Whoa whoa there, Autobot. Take it easy. I'm not here to hurt anyone."

::I highly doubt that.::

"Bee, put the gun away." He looks at me, astonished.

::You're just going to let someone who's tryed to hurt both of us multiple times just stand there?::

"He said hes not going to hurt anyone. And to me..he seems genuine."

::If you say so. I'm going to the track.:: Bumblebee throws his cup away and transforms into his sexy yellow Alter.

"Your lucky I'm in a good mode today, Knockout."

"I am. Thanks."

"Sure." I throw my cup in the trash and transform into a black and blue lined Lamborghini. I pull up to Bumblebee.

::Hey, beautiful.::

"Hey, sweetspark."

"Good luck out there, Autobots. You'll need it." Knockout says, pulling up next to us.

"Are you talking to yourself, Knockout? If you keep talking like that you'll never get to the end." Knockout revs the engine of his deep red Aston Martin One-77 sports car in defeat. Bumblebee sits in a sexy 2008 yellow Chevy Camaro with black racing stripes. Before I confessed to Bee, I would obsess over his Alter. I still kind of do now.

The announcer says that the race will be a single lap. Single lap racing is my specialty.

"3, 2, 1..GO!" I race off, taking first. Bumblebee has second while Knockout is in third. As Bumblebee takes the first turn, he blocks Knockout from passing him. On the second turn, Knockout finds Bee's blind spot and passes him with ease. Knockout and I were bumper to bumper. But my front end was a little longer than Knockout's, so I won first place. He was stuck in second and Bee had third.

"Good job, Autobot. You played well." Knockout and I shook hands.

"Like I needed the luck, huh, Knockout?"

"Well, when you put it like that." Knockout and I laugh. "You have a beautiful laugh, Y/N. To bad you already have a mate."

"Hey, make sure Bee doesn't hear you. He'll blow your head off. And I would never date a Decepticon." Bumblebee hugs me from behind.

"Thanks, Y/N. I appreciate it." A bird drops a bomb on Knockout and I giggle. "Why are you laughing?"

"Look at your shoulder!" He looks at it turns away.

"Really? I just buffed my paint!!" I continue to giggle. Bumblebee releases me and drives away angerly. Knockout notices, and glances to me, confused. I shrug and follow him.

In a cave, I see Bumblebee sitting in his Alter. He transforms and has something in his hand. Flowers.

"Bee?"

::Go back to Headquarters.::

"Bee, why did you drive off without me?"

::I said go back to Headquarters, Y/N.:: Bumblebee sounds aggravated.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me why you drove off." Bumblebee sighs.

::The way Knockout made you laugh..it-..made me mad.:: Bumblebee says angerly.

"Well..someone's jealous.."

::You d•m right I am.::

"Bee..I don't care for Knockout. I care for you." I connect my hands behind Bumblebee's helm, and he grabs my waist.

::I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to upset you." He kisses me in apology.

"Its alright, Bee. Just know, I don't have taste for high end sports cars~." I say with my hands on his chest. He understands and kisses me roughly. He continues to my neck, and I push him away.

"We have to get to Headquarters." Bumblebee whirrs sadly. I walk back and kiss him. I try to pull away, but Bumblebee holds me. "Mmph~." Bumblebee pulls away and looks in my eyes, showing me what he wants. And he won't let go until he has it.

::I'll make you do that again.::

"Mm..I'm sure you will, Bee."

::Stop acting so calm, Y/N. I can feel your spark racing.::

"That must be you, love. I'm ready for what you'll do to me." I smile lovingly at him. His eyes widen slightly and blush comes across his face. "I'm the dominant one right now, I guess." I kiss him.

This is a story I published a while back. I took and pasted it here so it wasn't out of place. <3

(Words: 794)