.~•Rodimus × Soundwave•~. (Slight Lemon, Fluff)

This is my first time using Rodimus in one of my stories, I don't know him that well, so please don't come at me. <3 :') Also, sorry for the long update.

Soundwave held a data pad in his left servo and a warm cube of energon in the right. He bumped into someone, but before he could fall, they caught him by his waist. He looked up through his visor to see Rodimus' face.

"Well, hello, Commander~." He cooed.

"Thank you for catching me, Rodimus. I will be leaving-." Rodimus put his digit to Soundwave's mask.

"Sh.." He slowly pushed him against the wall. Soundwave's spark began to beat faster. "Can you take your mask off for me?"

"No, I can not." Rodimus smirked and kissed his neck cables with the occasional nip. "R-Rodimus-!" He licked his mask and smirked.

"Yes, Commander~?" Soundwave let a small, quiet moan escape. "It seems you like this."

Rodimus led his servo down the Commander's form, pushing it behind him and gripping his hip. He clicked stasis cuffs on him and picked his leg up off the ground. He gently licked his neck, making him pant lightly.

"Tell me if you want to stop.." He says. Soundwave nods.

Rodimus trailed his digits up his thighs to his interface plate. He slowly rubbed a line back and forth. The blue mech let out a small moan, making Rodimus want him even more. He removed his digit from Soundwave's interface plate and ground against him.

"Ngh~! R-Rodimus!" He panted. The red mech kissed his mask, asking for entrance. Soundwave hesitated, but retracted it.

Without warning, Rodimus attacked his intake. He fought for dominance, wrestling the Commander's glossya and shoved him into the wall. It made Soundwave lose his breath, and he opened to the air he needed, but received Rodimus' glossya instead. When he finally broke the kiss, Soundwave threw his helm back and took in as much air as possible. This gave Rodimus the advantage to attack his neck.

He pulled the Commander's legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pushing his interface plate to his. He held his helm up, licking, kissing, and nipping gently at his neck. Soundwave moaned his name, loving the attention he was getting.

"Say my name again, Commander." He whispered into his neck. When Soundwave didn't answer, he ground against his interface plate roughly.

"Rodimus!" He shouted. He let his helm drop and put his peds back down on the ground. He took back the cuffs and kissed his derma gently.

"Good boy." He said before walking away. Soundwave blushed at the name and stood.

Megatron is going to offline me..

I also wanted to include the picture that inspired me to write this. <3

(Words: 461)

(Words: 461)