.~•Ratchet × Reader•~.

6:30 am, and you are already awake. You walk out to the main room. Everyone wakes up between eight and nine. Except for Ratchet.

"Good morning, M'Lady. Sleep well?" You blush at his kindness.

"Y-Yes." Ratchet notices your stuttering and lifts your face with his finger.

"Are you alright? Here." He hands you a blanket. "You seem cold." He smiles at you lovingly. Your face turns a bright red. Then you have an idea.

"I am a little cold.." You lean against him. "You're warm. Can I have cuddles?" You give him puppy eyes. His face turns red, but you don't let him see that you know.

"Uh..-" Ratchet stutters. "Y-Yes, M'Lady. Who berthroom do you want to go to?"

"Mine is fine." Ratchet walks you to your room. He sits awkwardly on your bed.

"I'm sorry, M'Lady. I've never done this before.."

"It's ok. Just lay down and get comfy." Ratchet lays down on the left side of the bed. You curl up next to him. Surprised, he puts his arms around you, cradling you.

"Do you like it?" You ask. Looking up, Ratchet's face is a radiant red. "Oh my gosh, Ratchet your face is red!" He releases you and you sit on your feet, just far enough away to lean over and kiss him. You giggle.

"My face is not red, M'Lady. You are seeing things."

"Sure." Without thinking, you lean over and kiss his cheek. Jumping back, both you and Ratchet are surprised. "Oh. My. G•d. I'm so sorry, Ratchet!"

"It's alright, M'Lady. I liked it." Ratchet gets up and leaves. Alone, you decide to go back to sleep.

~•×•~

*BANG BANG BANG!

"Mm..Who is it?" You call out sleepily.

"It's Optimus, M'Lady. It's almost ten o'clock." *sigh*

"Ok. I'll be out there in a few minutes." You get up to change and remember what happened between you and Ratchet a few hours before, blushing. Deciding to were something cute and simple, you pick out black leggings and a gray T-Shirt that fits a size too big. You take your clothes to the bathroom to shower.

A few minutes after you get in the shower, Optimus knocks on your door again. With the water hitting the floor of the shower, you can't hear him.

"M'Lady? I'm coming in." Optimus opens the door slightly and doesn't see you. He walks in a little further and hears you singing in the shower. He smirks and walks away.

~•×•~

You walk out of your room brushing your wet hair, hoping it will dry ASAP, so it can be soft. Ratchet takes a glance at you. You turn to him at the same time, and he quickly looks back to his screen, blushing.

.:Good morning, M'Lady.:. Bumblebee says.

"Good morning, Bee." You and Bumblebee have a very strong bond, like siblings. You sit down in front of him, in his Alter, a beautiful 2008 yellow Chevy Camaro with black racing stripes, and kiss his bumper.

"I want to play a game." Jazz announces. "And you have to play if Ms. Y/N plays, Ratchet." He looked stunned that Jazz was telling him what to do. He was about to object, but Optimus calmed him.

"M'Lady? Are you playing?" You knew Ratchet needed to get some work done, but he's always working.

"Yeah, I'll play. Ratchet needs to have a little fun." Ratchet glared at you. You smile warmly at him.