.~•Knockout x Cybertronian!Autobot Femme Reader•~. (Lemon, Fluff) Part Two

I refuse to help him, Optimus." Ratchet says. "How is he worthy of it?!"

"Ratchet, all robots have the chance to join the right fraction. Give him a chance." Optimus replies.

"If Ratchet isn't going to do it, I will." Y/D says. She grabs the detailer and preps the center of Knockout's chassis for the new Autobot emblem. She realizes that best angle would be if she sat in his lap, but everyone was in the same room. "Everyone, out. Out, out, out." She pushed everyone out and sat Knockout down.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Because I can only get the best angle if I sit in your lap." Knockout's face plates heat up. "Aw, you're blushing. Don't worry. I'll be gentle..~." She cooed.

Y/D sat in Knockout's lap, straddling his waist. She pushed his back to the berth, and leaned down to his chassis. She shifted her bottom half, and his servos shot up to her hips.

"Don't move." He choked out. Y/D smirked. She put her servos on his headlights and rubbed her interface plate with his. "Y-Y/D-!"

"Yes, Doctor~?" She asked. The way she said 'Doctor' aroused him. "Sh.." She put her digit to his derma.

She kept the smirk she had across her face and began to burn the Autobot symbol on his chassis. He whimpered every now and then, but luckly, Y/D could do it one servo-ed, and she let him squeeze her free servo. A few tears leaked from his optics.

"I'll let you take a break." She said. She gently kissed his cheek plates and wiped the tears away. She stood and went to the counter. A knock rang out. "Come in!" Y/D called. Ratchet opened the door.

"Are you finished?" He asked, glaring a hole through the ex-Decepticon.

"Almost. I'm giving him a break right now." Ratchet let the others in, who crowded around Knockout to see the half done emblem.

"What color are you getting it done in?" Bulkhead asked. Miko climbed up and looked up at his chassis.

"I think you should get it done in gold. Since its part of your color scheme." She suggested.

"That's a good idea. Y/D, do you have gold?" Knockout asks.

"Yes, I do." She smiled, happy most of the 'bots were comfortable enough to speak with him nicely.

"Ok, break times over. Out." Ratchet was skeptical, and stated behind. "You too, Doc Bot."

"I'm staying right here. I don't trust him." Y/D looked over to Knockout, who was nervous, considering the position the both of them had to be in.

"Fine. But if you say anything about what I'm doing, I'm calling Optimus to come get you." He nods.

Y/D climbs back on the berth and Knockout lays back. Ratchet watches as she straddles him and lends a free servo for him to hold.

"Do you have to be in that position?" He asks.

"Ratchet." She says sternly.

"Its just a question."

"Don't ask anymore questions." Ratchet widened his optics. He was sort of like a supiorior to her, and that was unacceptable.