.~•Strongarm (RID) x Commander!Femme•~. (Fluff, Kisses)

⚠️ It has come to my attention that most of my one-shots/stories are very similar to others. I do not and will not try to take others' ideas. Please do not accuse me. Also, there are Season 2 spoilers. ⚠️

~/\~
~/\~

Bumblebee, Strongarm, and Grimlock arrived at the scrap yard. Bumblebee walked off to find Fix-It while Grimlock described their mission to Denny.

"So thanks to my lighting fast sidewalk surfing through the woods, I made it then just as the van started to go over. I reached out, closer, closer, closer.." Strongarm looked down and walked over to Bumblebee, who was telling Fix-It to scan something. He turns to the cadet as she comes up.

"What can I do for you, Strongarm?" He asks.

"You can take this, Sir." She pulls the Decepticon hunter from behind her and hands it to Bumblebee. He gives a questioning look before she pulls up a manuel. "Regulation 924 section 35: An officer who fails to put the safety of the public first shall be placed on administrative leave." Bumblebee gives her a huge optic roll.

"I'm not accepting this." He replies, pressing the weapon back to her.

"I've made an inexcusable mistake. And I can't be sure I won't make another-WHOA!" Both bots back up as a blast shoots from the Decepticon hunter. It blasts a group of garden gnomes, leaving nothing but bits and pieces.

"AHH!" Denny runs over and mumbles something about them staying with him.

"I am a loose cannon, Sir. You can't let me out there!" She shoves the hunter into Bumblebee's chassis and walks away. He sighs and looks down.

"Lieutenant, I can talk to her." Y/D offers.

"That would be much appreciated, Commander." He replies.

- Strongarm's POV -

I sat perched up on the sign in the scrap yard, rewatching the recording of me swerving in and out of pedestrians. I pointed out to myself where I could have done better.

"I just want the lieutenant and commander to be proud of me.."

"We are, Cadet." I didn't have to look to know that voice. It was like an angel's. Smooth and caring..always puts the others first..always so loving..

"I am a failure, Commander. You shouldn't be up here wasting your time when you could be helping Lieutenant Bumblebee track the Decepticons.." She sat next to me, pulled my helm up, and looked into my optics. I felt heat come to my face plates.

"Strongarm, I couldn't be more proud of you. I would never waste my time on a failure." She smiled. Such a simple gesture sent me over the edge and I knew dark, blue tint covered my face.

"Really..?" I asked.

"Really."

This time, I smiled and leaned into her. I felt her arm around my waist and a servo on my hip. I blushed as she removed my gun and pulled my helm to hers. She locked our derma together and stroked my jawline. My systems were going crazy but I stayed calm on the outside. She broke away and stared deep into my optics. I did the same and touched my forehelm to hers.

"Strongarm, I love you. More than you know. I need you to believe me when I tell you you are the most important bot in my life." She says.

- Y/D's POV -

I watched her optics glitter with love and admiration. I knew she looked up to me, but I didn't know if she loved me. I confessed in the most natural way possible, and I hoped she felt the same.

"I-..I love you too, Commander.." She replies, resting her helm on my shoulder pad.

A yellow flash caught my optic and I looked over to see the lieutenant. He waved and I smiled back, letting him know she was ok. He went off into recharge and I felt movement next to me. Strongarm moved her servo closer to mine as if wanting to hold it. I took it, making her breath hitch. I heard her engine purr and kissed her helm.

"Do you feel better, Cadet?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." She replies.

"I love you. So, so much." She shuddered and leaned into me.

"I love you too, Commander.."

Oh. My. Primus. This is adorable. I'm writing this on the bus rn so if you see this 8-31 8:00 am central time hi. I have to go to the pits. Love you all ❤️❤️