《39》

In the event of a family dispute, the Qur'an exhorts the husband to treat his wife kindly and not overlook her POSITIVE ASPECTS (see Qur'an 4:19)

Juweria and Fiza was standing fidgeting their fingers. Waqaur kept stealing some glances. He asked Maha to help Juweria amd have something. He could say that she was hungry after aong tiring day.

Maha nodded curtly and dragged Juweria and Fiza to food counters.

" appi mera mann nhi h..." Juweria denied.

Fiza to nodded in no. Maha frowned at their words.

" yrr khane ko kon mana karta h! Pagal ladkiyo! Khana h toh khao me toh kha rahi hu huhh" said drooling over her plate.

Haider too joined them.

" aree deviyo khalo.. warna apke wo jo scary man hena wo muje ghoor ghoor ke kha jayenge.. " Haider said whispering to Fiza and Juweria.

Fiza turned to look at Saad, who was already looking at her.

He marched towards her. She gulped.

" aao chalo betho.. wese bhi ab family members hi reh gye h" Saad cooed Fiza by his words. She nodded and sat beside him.

" Saad.. apko ye sab nhi karna chahye tha.."
Fiza said looking down.

" karna muje kya kya h, wo toh ab ap apni ruksati ke baad hi btaonga" he said smirking and her eyes widened. She looked away quickly.

Juweria kept looking here and there for her ammi.

She soon her mother appeared talking to a lady.

" mama.. sune.. plz" Juweria said stammering.

Her mother looked at her and smiled.

" ha bache, bolo kya hua? Koi baat h?" Her mother asked worriedly.

" me.. me apne room me jau.. muje yha suffocating feel ho rha h plz" she said with shaky voice.

Waqaur was looking at her while talking to someone.

Her mother caressed her face and nodded.

Juweria was about to leave when Zaroon interrupted by calling her from behind.

" juju appi.. wo apko kisi se milwana tha" he said smiling.

Juweria couldn't say no, as he was younger, he and Junaid was someone to whom she would always pamper like Zoya and Fiza.

She nodded with a smile.

He quickly disappeared.

Meanwhile zoya and Junaid came running.

" juju appi apko malom h zaroon kisse milwane wala h?" Junaid said with excitement.

" wo humari padosan h, wo jo samne wala ghar hena .. " zoya was interrupted by a sweet salam.

Juweria turned around and replied her salam with smile.

" Walykum asslam.. " she said.

" juju appi ye Zariwa, meri dost.." Zaroon said scratching his nape.

His ears turned pink!
Junaid and Zoya muffled their laughters.

Zaroon glared at them.

Juweria smiled and asked about her studies etc they had a small talk.

" appi ap upar ja rhi thi kya?" Fiza asked joining them.

Juweria nodded.

" haa, chalo aajao Zariwa, mere room me chalke baat karte h yha kafi suffocating h" Juweria said wiping away her sweat.

" Haa.. wo iss liye kyuki yha kafi hot log jo h!" Zaroon said pulling up his collar.

Zariwa rolled her eyes and said, " appi, yha  billo ko nind me chahde dikhayi de rhe h!"

Zoya, Juweria, Junaid and Fiza chuckled.

Seeing her smiling Waqaur's heart was little calm now. A genuine small smile spread across his lips.

Zaroon pouted.

" hadd h, meri bezzati khrab karr rhi h ye billi " he murmured under his breath.

" or koi umeed rakhiye bhi.. umeedo ke sath sath aesa na dil bhi tut ke tukare ho jaye" zariwa said lifting her one eye brow.

" ouchhh, dard hua" Zaroon said keeping his hand in his heart.

Zariwa shooked her head, zoya murmured something in her ear and they both went to behind Juweria.

--

It past midnight when Waqaur and Saad decided to enter their rooms after wrapping up the party and making Junaid and zaroon clean all the mess like maids.

Girls and elders were already retired to their room as soon as party was finished.

As Waqaur turned around the knob and his restless wife. Who was waiting for him from soo long. She didn't even changed.

He locked the door behind. Removing his watch, keeping it on side table, without breaking an eye contact he walk with baby steps towards her.

" soyi nhi abhi tak?" He asked stroking her cheek with his rough and long fingers.

Her restless heart was at peace now.

" apke bina nind toh kya ab mout bhi nhi aati!" She said resting her head on his chest. She sniffed.

He gripped her arms tightly.

" kuch bhi bolti ho! Or muje kyu nhi bataya ki ye log tume mere piche bache ke liye taane marte the! Haa.. me shohar hu tumara muje ota hona chahye ki meri biwi ko kon preshan karta h or kon khush karta h, har cheez malom honi chahye muje.. or plz roya na karo.." he said rubbing her tears away.

" mere ashaq hi gawahi de sakte h ab.. kitni shiddat se yaad karte the hum" she said caressing his beard.

His eyes soften at her words.

" mana ki tum lafzo ki badasha ho lekin hum bhi apni khamoshi pe ranj karte h!" He said dramatically and winked at her.

She chuckled and mouthed " i love u"

" i love u more Amanat E Ziist " he said looking at her intensely.

His eyes travelled to her red painted lips.
He looked back at her in her eyes.
She closed her eyes and tears flow down.
He kissed her eyes one by one, gripping her waist tightly he pulled her towards him.

He than slowy pecked on her rose petals. She tightened her grip around his neck.

Parting away he looked at her who was breathing heavily.

" May I?" He asked in his gruffy yet husky voice.

" sirf apko h" she whispered softly.

He smiled cheekily and she felt his rough hand soft, around her small figure.

Waqaur was true to his words, his love was deep and passionate. She couldn't even think about its depth.

She was trying her best to corporate.
He kept murmured sweet yet some things like how beautiful she was. A permanent blush coated on her cheeks.

They layed beside each other after their special moment and her heart was now at peace. He holding her near his heart.

Both the heart were beating loudly.

Even the moon smiled shyly their passionate memories 💕.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😊
How was the update? Yrr bina puche bhi bol diya karo.
Do vote comment and follow 💜
Allah hafiz 💕

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें