chapter 7

Faded love |  Taekook Ff
Words : 1055

__________________________________________

Tae deliberately cried pitifully !

" Tae : Grandpa , I was also in a hurry! "

Grandpa knocked his crutch down on the ground!

" Grandpa : maybe you're afraid of being misunderstood by jungkook? Or you want to make your identity public? "

Jk's father coughed softly !

" Mr. Jeon : Dad, Taehyung woke up just now! How could he think so much! "

Jk's morning sighed and patted Tae's hand!

" Mrs. Jeon : Take care of your body! "

Grandpa seemed very unhappy and turned away!

Jk's father sighed and followed grandpa out!

Tae bowed his head and was not talking!

These people seemed to be very kind to him, but in fact they didn't have a bit of True feelings!

Including jk's mother! On the surface, she was very kind to Tae! In fact, Tae was for her son's own benefits!

When Jk married Tae, they didn't have a wedding and only got a marriage certificate!

How could a normal family agree to do so?

But the Jeon family did it!

From then on, Jungkook was the most important in their eyes!

Tae..... Was nothing.....

Tae had told the doctor not to disclose his illness, and now he didn't want to tell these " Strangers " Who have a legal relationship!

In his lifetime, he really wanted to live for himself without pressure and concern!

If these people knew that he was ill, they must kept him out of face and so-called morality!

And he continued to live such a terrible life!