chapter 12

Faded love | Taekook Ff
Words : 1014

_____________________________________________

Friday

Tae was going home from work when his cell phone rang!

It was Jungkook!

Tae Frowned lightly! They haven't contacted each other since that day!

As before, he never went home ! Unlike before, he never called Jk!

Tar thought Jk wouldn't call for a long again! Unexpectedly Jk's phone came today!

Tae picked it up!

" Tae : what's the matter? "

" Jk : have dinner with me! "

Recently, Tae's diet was light and his mood was stable! He seemed to be like a normal person! Even if he didn't take medicine , he wouldn't feel anything abnormal!

And now Jk suddenly invited him go to the party!

Tar didn't want to have dinner with Jk! He wanted to keep the current life!

" Tae : I.... I don't want to..... "

" Jk : I won't call you if you couldn't go! "

Grandpa and Mr. Jeon also talker to Tae and asked him to cooperate with Jk to show up in some occasions!

He also promised, and now there seemed to be no reason to refuse!

Moreover, Tae has promised Jk to act with him , and this was also related to his brand's safety!

" Tae : Ok, I'll go home and change my clothes! Send the address to my phone! "

" Jk : OK! "

...........

When Tae returned home, and had changed his clothes, put on little bit makeup and was ready to drive, he found that Jk had not sent the an address yet!

As soon as he took out the phone and was about to call him, Jk's car stopped in front of him!
The window went down and Jk said!

" Jk : Get in! "

Tae opened the door and got in the car! He. Didn't say much after all, they were acting !

Both of them were speechless on the road until the they arrived at the destination!

Jk just opened his mouth and said!

" Jk : This banquet is very important! It's up to you whether your company can revival! "

A trace of doubt flashed in Tae's eyes! In his mind, he never wanted to revive!

After all,he had little time and he was incapable!

Now.... Jk wanted to revive Kim's company!

Seeing Tae's stunned look , jk said bluntly!

" Jk : This is the my career ambition! Since your company is in my hand, I can't see it dying! "

The implication is, ' I'm not doing this for you! '

Tae whispered!

" Tae : I understand! "

Jk let out a sound and kept showing a cold face, as if someone owed him a lot of money!

Until they entered the banquet hall, other people thought they had a quarrel!