chapter 10

Faded love    |     Taekook Ff
Words  :  1182

_____________________________________________

Thinking of this, Tae was a little upset and irritable!

" Tae : Jungkook, if you care about these things, why did you seduce Jenni? Now that it's done like this, you're acting like a filial piety and considering for the company! So boring! "

Jk took it easy!

" Jk : Seduce? The why did you seduce me? Since you have Seduce me, you should have expected everything next! I'm not a good tempered person! If I say I don't divorce you, What can you do to me? "

Taepov

Yes, I am really couldn't do something to him!

Now it seemed that it was really difficult to get away!

" Tae : Okay, it was my fault! "

After that, Tae got up and planned to go to work!

As for those messy news, he wouldn't care!

Anyway, Tae was the true Sir of the Jeon family! He had nothing to be afraid of! Even if his husband didn't love him, other people had to only envy him!

He had nothing to be ashamed of, but jungkook and his little bitch!

Therefore, jk would certainly solve this Matter as soon as possible!

As soon as Tae sat in the driver seat, the front passengers door was opened, and then Jk sat in!

Their two companies were actually not on one way! One was in the South of the city while the other one was in the North!

" Tae : jungkook, you got on the wrong car! "

Fastening his seat belt, jk replied!

" Jk : My car broke down, you drive me to the company! "

Taepov

Which care broke down? Even if  his driver sent Jenni back. Yesterday, ther were other cars in the garage!

POV end

His reason was so clumsy, but Tae knew he couldn't refuse him, because the man would not change his decision easily!

Without talking nonsense to Jk, Tae started the car and drove toward Jk's company first!

When they arrived, Jk said!

" Jk : Get off! "

" Tae : What's wrong? "

Tae untied his seat belt and was about to open the door, but the man opened the door for him first!

Tae was a little stunned, but he didn't think too much and got out of the car directly!

As Soon as he stood firm, jk took his hand hand and went straight to company!

Then many people poured out!

Taking photos at Tae and Jk!

Tae stretched out his hand to cover his face! Tae was very uncomfortable and turned to hide in Jk's arms!

Tae whispered angrily!

" Tae : Jungkook, what are you Doing ? "

Jk tightened his arm to protect Tae!

" Jk : I didn't do anything, but I suddenly wanted to promise you! "

" Tae : promise me what? "

" Jk : About half a year to act with you! "