chapter 28

Faded love   |   Taekook Ff
Words : 961

__________________________________________

Tae was at a loss when he heard these words suddenly!

Now his health had become worse and worse! How should he answer him?

Tae bowed his head!

" Tae : It doesn't matter, Jungkook! "

Jk took Tae's hand!

" Jk : When you left, I wanted to tell you that many things were fake, but I love you is True! "

It's true...

Tae didn't expect that he would cry when he heard him mention those past things!

" Tae : If it's true, what can I do.... Now I. Can't bear your love! "

Jk started at Tae!

Tae's mood fluctuated too much, and his face was terribly pale!

The stomachache was unbreakable!

Seeing him in such pain, Jk could do nothing!

Could only hold His hand and silently give him strength!

Then the doctor came in and pushed Tae into the emergency room!

Jk grabbed Tae's hand and wanted to follow in, but the doctor stopped him!

His assistant started at!

" Assistant : Give me Gukkie! "

Gukkie? jk looked at the child in his hand and ignored her!

" Assistant : Jungkook , do you know how difficult it was for him to give birth? Do you know how many Medicines he took in the past three years? Where have you been in the past three years? What qualifications do you have to hold Gukkie! Give him to me! "

" Jk : it's not up to you to judge me and him! "

Jk Was still indifferent to others!

All the worries in his eyes we're given to Tae!

Assistant wanted to kill Jk... He was still annoying after three years!

Tae shouldn't have saved him and he should let Jk freeze to death in the snow! Well, who made him have a soft-heart......

......

After rescuing all day and night, the news was that the doctor shook his head!

" Dr.: Sorry, we tried our best! I said that three years is the limit! "

The limit.....

Assistant suddenly cried and hugged Tae who was unconscious on the bed!

" Assistant : Mr. Taehyung..... We have to send Gukkie to school together.... You said you wanted a home very much, but if you leave, Gukkie will have no home! Taehyung,  you can't die.... You can't die.... "

Jk's heart hurt badly!

Jk pov

Home......
Did he want to have a home when he marry me?
I finally met him, but God gave me such an ending!
Why......

Pov end

With red eyes, he whispered!

" Jk : Please save him, doctor, please save him..... "

He never begged anyone, but now he begged the doctor humbly, hoping that he could save him!

The doctor sighed and still shook his head!