chapter 20

Faded love |  Taekook ff
Words :959

________________________________________

Jungkook Smiled!

" Jk : If you can't figure out, guess slowly! "

" Tae : ........ "

If Jk didn't say his purpose, Tae would think Jk was playing some tricks!

This was the way they always got along with each other!

Just like now!

But Tae really didn't know when he offended Jk again!

Tae agreed to divorce, and his company was not enough to threaten Jk! What the hell did Jk want to do?

Tae looked at him without blinking !

" Jk : Do I look handsome? Haven't you seen enough of my face for these years? "

Tae looked back awkwardly!

" Tae : Don't be narcissistic! I just don't really understand your purpose now! "

" Jk : After dinner, go home I'll tell you! "

Tae wasn't talking! Jk really had a purpose, so Tae was relived!

When jk found him relieved, Jk's heart was beating fast again!

Jk pov

Is I such a bad man in his heart?

Then why did he love me?

Oh, no, he said he didn't love me anymore!

Pov end!

Thinking of this, his heart was even more painful!

He sped up unconsciously!

Because the car suddenly accelerated, Tae's heart beat faster!

He found that Tae was afraid, and he slowed down again!

......

The place to eat is relatively upscale! Although it was in the  downtown , there were not many people!

Sitting on he top floor here could see the night view of the whole city!

Tae didn't eat much! He was full  after a few bites!

Jk let Tae drink a bowl of soup and allow him to sit and watch the night scene!

He seemed in no hurry! He ate slowly alone for nearly an hour!

When the two returned, Tae began to feel sleepy again!

But when he got home, he resisted the sleepiness and asked Him!

" Tae : Jungkook, what do you want? I don't have time to play with you , I'm tired! Very tired..... "

Jk encircles Tae's waist, turned around, put Him against the wall and pressed Tae's head in his arms!

" Jk : Can you hear my heartbeat? "

" Tae : well... Nothing special, plop, plop.... "

" Jk : It beats for you since a long time ago! "

Tae pov

What.....

I was at a loss.....

Is he expressing his love?

Is he?

Can I trust him? Can I.....

No, it's impossible! How could he change so much in one day?

Pov end

He had such a bad attitude before! How could he suddenly find that he loved Tae !

However, Tae's reason kept persuading himself not to believe him, and his eyes were still wet....

In His Lifetime, he could still hear Jk's words :  My heart beats for you!

At the moment, there was joy and melancholy in Tae's heart, but it was more sour!

Tae burst into tears!

Jk looked at Tae helpless appearance, and his heart ached for a moment!

He slowly took Tae into his arms!

" Jk : I'm sorry, I always want to make you bow your head first, but I forgot that you Are also a spoiled prince since childhood! How can I make you bow your head.... "

....

" Jk : Taehyung, I love you! I don't know when I fell in love with you, but now I know I love you! "

Tae's eyes blurred with tears!

He couldn't see Jk's look clearly when he said those words, but He didn't have to see it! Even if Jk was lying, Tae was willing to believe it was true at the moment! He didn't want to ask about Jenni! Everything was so good now!

Tae lay in Jk's arms!

" Tae : Thank you "

Jk frowned!

" Jk : You Don't believe me? "

" Tae : I believe you! "

......

In the next few days, they showed up together! jk was very kind to Tae!

He took Tae to travel around, to eat, to have a walk....

They did all kinds of things between lovers! Tae was immersed in the Dreamland and didn't want to wake up!

Until all kinds of Gossip accupied the headlines and reported that they had a good relationship!

Tae knew, it was Jk reported it!

He bowed his head and lay on the desk!

" Tae : It's another Dream! "

.....

The news was overwhelming, but Jungkook was unusually calm!

The Assistant knocked the door and came in!

" Assistant : Mr. Jungkook, there are some clues! "

" Jk : What clues? "

" Assistant : There was Someone called miss jenni just now! through monitoring , it is found that this person uses a sound transformer and it is difficult to track the location! "

" Jk : Watch out jenni, and no matter how  difficult it is  , find out that man! "

Jk was annoyed by this man's insidious behavior of provoking others!

When did he need someone else to intervene in his marriage?

Using jenni to play all kinds of tricks to make him misunderstand Tae!

Using the lipstick incident to make Tae becomes the target of public criticism and. Forced the jeon family to give up him and his company!

But....

As long as this person insisted, under the pressure of the family, he will divorce Tae, and then that person's goal could be achieved!

Why on earth did he suddenly give up?

The aroused Jk's great interest! He wanted to know who was the behind the scenes!

Sure enough, as soon as he made up with Tae, he couldn't help but contact Jenni again!

It seemed that....

This Man Wanted Taehyung?

Thinking of Tae, Jk looked a little bit absent-minded !

The sun set, the city lighted up, and his cell phone didn't Ring all day!

Yes, it rang, but that Tae didn't send him any message!

Jk smiled silently, then got up, went down stairs and drove!

When he pulled up at Tae's company, what came into his view was the figure of Tae and Bogum!

.
.
.
.
.
.