chapter 25

Faded love     |      Taekook FF
Words : 658

___________________________________________

The next day, Jungkook was at home!

The family sat on the Sofa in the living room and seemed to have something important to say!

Jungkook's mother was just dazed and didn't injure, so she left the hospital Early!

Jungkook frowned!

" Jk : What's up? "

Grandpa as the eldest parent , said first!

" Grandpa : Jungkook, I have discussed with your parents! Since you don't love Taehyung, you can divorce him! I'll save Jenni, then..... "

Jk laughed! He once thought Tae had strong backing, it turned out that he had nothing!

Tae had always been alone! No one cared about him!

No one knew what he was laughing about!

After a while, Jk put away his bitter smile!

" Jk : No, Taehyung has left , and I don't need anyone ! "

Then he Turned around and left ! The family didn't understand what he meant!

They didn't understand what it meant that he didn't need anyone!

When they called Jk's assistant over to ask, they realized that the matter had cone to this point!

It turned out that whom his grandpa really loved was the boy of Kim family?

Grandpa knocked his crutch down on the ground!

" Grandpa : This bastard is really worrying! Go and catch up with Taehyung! If he feels embarrassed , I'll get Taehyung back! "

The assistant seemed to Want to say something!

Grandpa was unhappy!

" Grandpa : If you have anything to say, don't waste my time! "

" Assistant : Yes.... I think... You'd better not interfere! It seems that only themselves know how to deal with it! President Jungkook is not a person who let's go at will  ! Since he chooses to let go  he should want to give Mr. Taehyung more freedom! "

Jk's mother nodded!

" Mrs. Jeon : Let's not get involved! Look at the expression he just heard that we want him to divorce and find Jenni! It's like how cold-blooded and ruthless we are! Let him do everything himself, so that he won't blame us in the future! "

Grandpa sighed!

" Grandpa : Just let him do whatever he wants to! "

......

Since then, no one had been in charge of Jk'd private affairs, no one was mentioning Tae, let alone Jenni!

Jk seemed to be very normal every day, but it was a little strange!

Because it was too normal!
Jk was like a robot! Work, sleep, eat, that was all!

The social time would not exceed ten o'clock and he went home every day!

In the eyes of others, Tae was powerful, and jk was obedient!

One day, when someone drank too much!

" President jungkook, when did you become so afraid of your husband? It seems that Mary is right! Taehyung is really powerful...... "

The he burped!

" What means did Taehyung use to you? Ha ha..... "

The assistant was watching! He was really worried about this man! He glanced at Jk with expressionless eyes! He didn't say a word!

If he spoke at this time, he would hit the muzzle of gun!

Jk slowly put his suit and Coat in the Assistant's hand, and then rolled up the sleeves of his shirt!

A first hit up, and then man was nearly beaten to death!

Jk's fierce voice was very obvious in the room!

" Jk : Who is Mary? "

Some one said!

" Oh, it's his mistress! "

Jk said gloomily!

" Jk : In the future, whoever dares to mention Taehyung again will not only get a first! "

Soon.....

That man's company declared bankruptcy and the gossip women Mary disappeared too!

This move made many families panic! No one dared to mention Taehyung again, let alone let their women discuss Taehyung!

The word was finally quiet!

As soon as he closed his eyes, he would see Taehyung!

His heart was stuffy, and he had nowhere to vent the panic and anxiety hovering in his heart!

Late at night, in a quiet space!

He Always rubbed his phone , but finally put it down!

" Jk : Taehyung, how long do you want to calm down...... "

.

.

.