chapter 22

Faded love |  Taekook ff
Words : 1180

___________________________________________

Jk started at Jenni's flustered face with his dark eyes for a few seconds, and the whispered a few words in the assistant's ear!

The assistant was puzzled after hearing this! He looked at Jenni and nodded!

" Assistant  : Ok, I'll do it right Away! "

Jk looked at jenni again!

" Jk : Jenni, What do you want? "

" Jenni : I told you everything!  I thought you would worry about me, protect me and be go to me, but..... you made up with Taehyung ! Jungkook, what do you think of me? maybe the Mysterious man is right ! you just regard me as a chess piece, a chess piece used to torture Taehyung..... A catalyst to promote your feelings..... "

Jk did not answer , but looked at her quietly!

Jenni had seen the answer from his eyes!

There was never any tenderness in his eyes when they were together!

However, in the photos of Jungkook and taehyung sent to him by the mysterious man these days, she found that jungkook's facial expressions were enriched!

Just looking at the photos, she could feel his strength, his flesh and blood!

" Jenni : Taehyung is the person you love, right? Haha... I thought you really had me in your heart.... The mysterious man is. Right! Since you don't love me, I'll let you remember me forever! "

Jk noticed her hatred and responded!

" Jk : Jenni, what are you going to do?! "

" Jenni : since you don't love me, I'll let you hate me! I want your mother to die with me! "

Jk's pupils shrunk and his figures clenched, but his face was still calm!

" Jk  : Jenni, don't be bewitched by him ! He's stirring up discard! Can't you see it? "
" Jenni : if you love me, why do you monitor my phone? Why do you ignore me for so many days? "

That day, he wanted her phone in order to install monitoring so that he could find out who was behind the scenes!

Jk's eyes we're slightly cold!

Fortunately, there was a cover up of the night, and Jenni couldn't see it!

" Jk : I'm acting with Taehyung, I want to help you find out the mysterious man! If I. Don't pretend to love him, how can the mysterious man show up? If I don't care about you, how can I came here quickly? Jenni, we have known each other for many years! You have always been in my heart! You are my little princess! Everyone knows that! Why don't you believe it? "

Women always being to waver because of a few words from men, especially the women like Jenni! Jk just said a few words, and she believed it!
Jenni burst into tears!

" Jenni : jungkook.... Do you really love me? Are you and Taehyung really just acting? "

" Jk : Of course , now the mysterious man will be caught soon! You won't be threatened by him! We can be together forever! "

" Jenni : really? Is that true? "

" Jk : Of course....... "

Jk walked to her step by step and finally pulled her down from the danger zone!

....

On the other side, the airport!

Tae slowly opened his eyes and saw many people coming and going!