chapter 11

Faded love | Taekook Ff
Words : 1178

_____________________________________________

Tae nodded!

" Tae : Ok! Half a year ? I hope we can divorce peacefully then! "

Jk frowned slightly and looked at Tae!

Jkpov

I didn't understand why suddenly He wanted to divorced eagerly?

Didn't he loved me so much?

End pov

Although Jk wanted to explore Tae's mind, his arrogance since his childhood made him unable to ask!

Divorce, he also wanted to divorce!

The Jk's face suddenly cooled down!

" Jk : How much do you think I like this marriage? We just benefit from each other! Don't take yourself too seriously! "

Tae's heart sank!

" Tae : I never take myself seriously, but I. Don't want the things last night to happen again! I'm already in harmony! I will act in front of outsiders, I don't like the rest! "

" Jk : You don't like? Didn't you like these all the time? You even don't hesitate to use some messy things to force me to sleep with you! Taehyung, don't play tricks in front of me! "

Yes, Tae used to love Jk to the bone and looked forward to his love most!

Before.... He was very young!

The disease pulled him to his old age in an instant!

Thinking of himself before, he was really too young...

Thinking that as long as marrying Jk, they would live together for a lifetime!

For a long time, Tae smiled !

" Tae : I used to love you, but now I don't love you! If you really want to, you can go to find Jenni and anyone! "

jk's face was cold enough to freeze Tae to death! He said wisely!

" Tae : I am also considering for you, so that you won't quarrel and separate, or everything you do will come to naught, won't it? "

" Jk : you're right ! "

Jk's face seemed to sigh of relief!

" Tae : if there is nothing else, I'll go first! "

Before jk Spoke, Tae left directly!
He closed the door lightly! Jk was in a panic and kicked over the chair in front of him!

......

With Jk's means, along with the pressure on media channels, public opinion on the internet changed in an instant!

Many reporters said that the Man was not Mr. Jungkook himself, and Jenni was not his lover! They flattered that Mr. Jungkook had good relationship with his husband!

Some people said that the Kim family is married to the jeon family ! The jeon family Does not mind the decline of the Kim family! It seemed to be they are true lovers!

After reading these, Jenni smashed the phone directly!

" Jenni : Kim Taehyung! You are so annoying! "

Now that jk was married, Tae was not sure what Jk really wanted to do to him! On the surface , Jk connived at him , but when Tae played tricks on Jk, he would turn a deaf ear to him!

For a man like Jungkook, he would never do anything for Jenni!

Thinking of this , Jenni was very stuffy.....