chapter 15

Faded love       |       Taekook Ff
Words : 1201
Actually its 1559 word 😁

_____________________________________________

On the way to the hospital, Tae passed out again!

He thought Tae was just asleep!

Outside the emergency room, he waited for a man anxiously for the first time!

Soon the door of the emergency room opened! The doctor took off his mask and looked at Bogum!

" Dr. : He has been here several times before! He was all alone! Now someone has finally come with him! "

Bogum frowned all the time!

" Bg : How's he? "

The doctor said!

" Dr. Aren't you his husband? Don't you even know his physical condition? Why do you still make him Pregnant!

Bogum pov

Pregnant?

Pov end!

Looking at Bogum, the doctor was very angry!

"  Dr. You don't even know that he had gastric cancer? He is in urgent need of medication, but you make him pregnant! Now we can't make a decision! We can only wait until the patient wakes up and decide whether to keep the baby or not! "

Bg pov

Cancer........

Pov end

Bogum seemed to only hear these two words!

How could such a young boy this disease?

" Bg :  Doctor, it must be a mistake! How could he get cancer? "

The doctor was impatient!

" Dr. : How couldn't? Do you think young people won't get cancer? Eating irregularly, feeling depressed every day, getting sick is very normal! There are younger patients in the hospital than him! "

With that, the doctor seemed unwilling to talk more and asked the nurse to push Tae to the ward!

After that, the doctor looked at Bogum!

" Dr. : No wonder he doesn't want his family to know he is sick! You don't care about him at all as a husband! "

Bogum didn't explain much, but followed the nurse into the ward!

Tae was still in a coma!

Seeing Tae's beautiful face, bogum's heart ached !

Tae must have forgotten that he saved bogum before!

Bogum had been looking for Tae for many years, and finally found him this year, but Tae was in this situation now!

........

When Tae woke up, it was dark again!

He didn't know what happened for a moment! Tae wanted to take his phone to    see what time it was , but he didn't know where his phone was!

Bogum saw that Tae woke up and whispered to him!

" Tae : Why don't you turn on the light? You scared me! "

Bogum got up and turned on the light!

" Bg : you sleep too heavily! The light is dazzling! "

" Tae : Where is my phone? "

" Bg : Your phone is left in the hotel ! I'll have it sent to you! "

Tae nodded! For a moment, the atmosphere got embarrassing again! After all, they were not familiar with each other!