chapter 9

Faded love |   Taekook Ff
Words : 1083

_______________________________________________

Tae wiper his mouth!

" Tae : You just Kissed Jenni and now you came to kiss me! Are you disgusting? "

Tae wondered whether it was his illusion, Jk smiled!

" Jk : Am I disgusting? Disgusting? why do you a love a disgusting man? "

" Tae : You! "

Jk picked up the suitcase that had fallen on the ground and took Tae to the car! Tae's assistant saw Jk coming! Her angry expression suddenly disappeared! Respectfully she shouted!

" Assistant : President jungkook! "

Jk didn't even give assistant a look! He put the suitcase in the trunk and open the door!

Seeing assistant sitting in the co pilot Jk frowned and said!

" Jk : Get off the car! "

Assistant secretly touched Tae's wrist in plaster! How dare she provoke him!.

So she got out of the car directly!

Tae was very angry and took his assistant to get on the car again!

" Assistant : I'm fine! I'll just take a taxi back! Go back with him! President jungkook has a bad temper ! "

" Tae : ........ "

Assistant then went straight to the roadside to wait for a taxi!

Tae had no choice but to get on Jk's car! No, it was Tae's own car!

Seeing Tae sitting in the Car, jk leaned over ro fasten Tae's seat belt!

Tae ducked back with conditioned reflex and bumped into the window ! The pain almost made him cry!

" Jk : What are you afraid of? "

Tae glanced at Jk!

" Tae : Jungkook please keep your past attitude and don't suddenly being a good man! Yes, you are making me scared! "

Jk pinched Tae's chin and turned his face to his eyes!

" Jk : As long as we haven't gotten divorced, I can do whatever I want! "

Tae was calm and speechless!

" Tae : Ok, you can do Whatever you Want! "

Jk let Tae go, and drive straight to home!

Tae was extreme tired today! He leaned against the window and fell asleep quickly!

............

When Tae woke up, he was in the bedroom!

There was only one floor lamp in the room! It was very dark! He was a little confused!

After a while, his eyes gradually cleared! There was no one in the room! Tae didn't understand what Jk wanted to do!

Taepov

Sending me back and disappeared again to find Jenni?

Boring!

End POV

Going to bed without having a bath was really comfortable!

Tae got up, went to the wardrobe to find his pajamas, took off his clothes and went to the bathroom!

Tae bowed his head and didn't even look at ahead!

Suddenly he bumped into a human wall with water droplets! Tae's heart trembled! As soon as he looked up, it was jk looking down at Tae!