chapter 17

Faded love    |     Taekook FF
Words : 1130

___________________________________________

Bogum's attitude towards Grandpa was very good, but his attitude towards Jungkook was not that good!

It was obvious!

He was a very gentle and cultivated man, so even a little change of expression, making people believe that he dislikes Jungkook!

Jk replied with the same sneer!

" Jk : Why? you want to take care of the affairs between me and my husband? You seem very angry about his passing out! "

Tae looked at Bogum and shook his head silently! Tae didn't want the jeon family to know his illness!

Bogum naturally knew that Jk just loved Tae too much! no one in the jeon family really cared about Tae when they heard Tae passed out!

All were accusing eyes, as if Tae fainted and was taken into the room by Bogum was a shameful thing!

Bogum knew he had spoken too much!

He put away his sharp eyes, become gentle again! And Bowed slightly to the elders of the Jeon family!

" Bg : I'm really sorry! I'll deal with the media! Please believe the Taehyung and I are innocent! We are just friends! "

With such a respectful attitude , if the jeon family didn't give fave, it will be a little unkind!

After all, offending Bogum was not good for the jeon family!

After all, there was no good for the jeon family to offend Bogum!

Jk's father got up and said to bogum!

" Mr. Jeon : Since it's all a misunderstanding, it's nothing! I also believe Taehyung is not kind of person! "

Jk's mother also said!

" Mrs. Jeon : Yes, Taehyung wouldn't do such a thing! "

Grandpa also stopped talking!
Only Jungkook snorted coldly!

" Jk : President Bogum personally sent Him here to explain ! I want to ask, is my Husband so charming, or will our Jeon family beat him? Don't you think it's inappropriate to care so much about a married man? "

" Mr. Jeon : Shut up! "

Jk's face was Very bad! He got up, grabbed Tae's wrist and took his upstairs! Bogum was surprised!

" Bg : What will you do to him ? "

Jk looked back and said!

" Jk : What are we doing in the room? Do you still need to ask? Or do you want to come and see it in person? "

Bogum couldn't speak!
Jk hissed coldly, and then dragged Tae into the upstairs room!
When the door was closed, Jk put Tae against the door panel!

" Jk : You passed out? he fucked you too hard, so you passed out? Huh? "

Tae was dizzy and didn't get over it for a long time!

" Tae : Do you think everyone is like you and Jenni? Don't think everyone is so dirty! Bogum is not like you! "

These words directly made Jk's anger rush to his head in an instant!

His strength increased, and Tae felt that his shoulder bones could be crashed by Jk!

Tae's painful face turned pale!

" Tae : Jungkook, what are you angry about? Now it's not your fault! No one will blame you for abandoning me at this time! What a good situation for you! "