chapter 26

Faded love     |     Taekook FF
Words : 954

__________________________________________

Three years later

Tae had completely faded out of Jk's life!

No one dare to mention, no one dare to
Say!

But he couldn't help thinking of Him! He called, sent messages and tried to contract Tae with all social tools!

He was all blacked by Tae!

And Tae's old accounts were never used!

Even if he changed his number and account, he still couldn't find Tae!

Tae reason disappeared,

Somewhere in the world!

He couldn't find him!

But.....

Jk looked at the marriage certificate in his hand! Tae would always be his husband and couldn't run away!

Go back from work, he. Would take it out and have a look!

On a business trip, he would take it out....

The door of the office was knocked!

Jk put down his marriage certificate and said!

" Jk : Come in! "

The assistant pushed the door in!

" Assistant : Mr. jungkook , you need to fly over and talk about the makeup supply place in person! The new technology is more difficult this time! "

Jk nodded!

" Jk : Book a ticket for me! "

Tae's company had suddecfully revived in the past three years ! Not only the products sold well, but also other fields were equally popular!

This time, together with the most famous designers and the best blenders in the world, he developed a new lipstick! He intended to start a new series called
" Lifetime "!

This time, the requirements were very strict! They complement each other and make up for each other's shortcomings , so as to build the brand of " Lifetime "!

He should go abroad to check the procedures himself!

Now, Jk and Tae's company stood side by side again, and even made Tae's brand international!

It could be said that he spent more effort on Tae's than his own company! He wanted Tae to see that he was sincere and he didn't lie to him!

For three years, he had only focused on doing it!

Jk pov

Tae, do you see it......

Come back, please......

End pov

But He never heard from him ! Tae didn't come back and didn't even send him a message!

.......

Three days later, the plan landed in a foreign country! Soon after he got off the plane, it began to snow!

What Tae once said flashed through his mind! He said he wanted to travel around the world! Maybe he would settle in a paradise and would never come back!

So if he travelled all over the world, would he have the chance to meet Tae?

The snow was getting heavier and heavier! He had to go to a restaurant! He didn't eaten yet!

" Jungkook, long time no see....... "

Jk frowned and he didn't think being disturbed!

Turning to look at the man, he frowned deeper!

" Jk : You? "

Bogum sat directly opposite him !

" Bg : Surprised? "

This was where bogum's family was located! It was not surprising, but that he came to talk, which made Jk very unhappy!

" Jk : If you have nothing else, get out of my sight immediately! "

Bogum was not mad, even quite happy!

" Bg : I heard that you are single! Tut tut tut! I thought yoy would love with your beloved jenni! "

Jk's patience had reached the limit and stood up to leave!

Bogum grabbed his wrist !

" Bg : What are you doing in such a hurry? I guess you're sitting here thinking about Taehyung? What a pity...."

Mentioning Taehyung, Jk's eyes suddenly became cold!

This name had not been mentioned to him for three years!

Looking at his angery face, Bogum smiled more happily!

" Bg : Don't you always wonder why I Suddenly stopped playing those tricks? "

Jk shook off his hand coldly!

" Jk : I'm not interested! "

Bogum rubbed his wrists and said to Jk!

" Bg : Because Taehyung got Cancer, I couldn't bear destroy his company, so I gave you the chance to find out the truth! "

Jk stuffed!

He grabbed Bogum's collar!

" Jk : What are you talking about? "

Bogum was laughing!

" Bg : Oh, it seems that you really don't know? I already said that there are many things you don't know! "

" Jk : I ask you, what are you talking about? "

" Bg : I said Taehyung got Cancer! Is it clear? Do I need repeat it again? "

Jk suddenly stumbled, his whole body seemed to lose strength, and his nerves were stiff! He didn't even respond!

It was like an old movie in front of him! Flashing Tae's frame by frame!

Jk pov

No wonder Tae wanted me for half a year!

No wonder he suddenly showed weakness!

No wonder he agreed to divorce!

No wonder.......

End pov

Everything he didn't understand at that time suddenly became clear!

It was his despair.....

What he gave was deeper despair......

........

When Tae's life had drawn to stop, he was still wantonly hurting Tae.....

He squatted down in pain , held his head in his hands, and finally cried bitterly!

Bogum looked at Jk coldly and felt very happy!

" Bg : Aren't you badass? cut me off halfway, sent me to the police station! You succeeded in letting me separate with Taehyung! Up to now, I don't know where he is! Do you want to know why I took him away? Because I wanted to take him for treatment! Oh by the way, don't you know? He was pregnant and he had your child ......... "

Jk stood up! With his red eyes, he hit Bogum hard!

" Jk : What are you talking about? You are the one who fucking got cancer! Get out of here! "

Bogum laughed wildly!

" Bg : For three years I've finally made you miserable! You've lived in peace for three years and thought Taehyung would go back? Delusion, he may have died in some corner, ha ha........ "

🥺

😓

😔

💔