chapter 24

Faded love    |    Taekook ff
Words : 1062

___________________________________________

But they two were tit for tat from the beginning and ignored each other!

Jk also got married for the first time and understood love for the first time! He didn't know how to bow his head! He felt that the one who bowed his head was the loser!

So he tried to force Tae to bow his head and force him to be soft......

But he didn't......

Tae said, they could Divorce!

Now, Tae said, he wanted nothing, just wanted to leave him!

But now Jk was so helpless that he didn't even know what to say to let Tae stay!

Tell him that he love him ?

It's funny and pathetic! Would Tae forgive him if he said he loved him?

No.. No, the flames in Tae's Eyes had became ashes!

Letting him go? It seemed to be Jk's only choice now!

Tae bad been waiting for Jk's answer! Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, Tae was disappointed and said!

" Tae : Jungkook, it turns out that you want me to Die! "

Jk then regained his consciousness, and the pain in his eyes showed up!

" Jk : I'll let you go! "

Tae felt that the whole nerve was loose, and there were shallow blood marks on his neck!

It made Bogum worried!

" Bg : Taehyung, get on the plane! "

Tae didn't dare to out down the knife, retreated step by step, turning around and got on the plane from the ladder!

Bogum looked at Tae back!

" Bg : Taehyung, take good care of yourself! "

Tae stopped!

" Tae : Don't worry, I hope I'm better than anyone now! "

Bogum knew that he would be fine for his children!

He can be assured!

But no matter how worried he was, what could he do?

At the moment, even Jk, who he loved  had nothing to do with him, not to mention him......

The door of the plane closed!

There was no one in the cabin ! Tar was a little confused!

The Stewardess explained!

" Steward : This is Mr. Bogum's plan! "

This was Bogum's plane! It seemed that bogum was really ready for everything!

But he didn't expect that Jk would show up and expose everything about him! Bogum didn't expect that Tae would be so determined to go alone!

No one in the world can control the unknown!

Jk couldn't, bogum couldn't!

His future, he controls by himself! His child, he protects by himself!

From now on, all his faith is to live!

Tae pov

So Bogum, although I am grateful, I can't be with you!

As for Jungkook, I will disappear in your life!

Pov end

Tae sat on the seat, gently stroked his belly and silently said to the child!