chapter 16

Faded love     |  Taekook FF

Word : 1094

________________________________________

Bogum shook his head!

" Bg : For me, we have known each other for many years, and I have been looking for you all these years! "

" Tae : Looking for me? "

" Bg : I want to marry you and repay you well! I didn't expect that you have been married! "

Taepov

Married........
Reminding him of Jungkook again!
This child..... Should I tell Jungkook?

Pov end

Tae shook his head! At such a moment, he couldn't allow any accident to happen!
What if Jk Didn't like the baby and forced him to have an abortion?

" Tae : Where's my phone? Why hasn't it been delivered yet? "

Now , in addition to the baby, there was a company! Tae had to take care of the company!

Bogum frowned and said!

" Bg : maybe there's a traffic jam! "

Tae stared at him!

" Tae : What's the matter ? "

" Bg : Nothing , believe me! "

" Tae : No you can't hide it from me! You don't want me to see the phone! Why... What happened..... "

Seeing that Tae was very annoyed, Bogum had to tell Tae the truth!

" Bg : Don't get annoyed! You're not alone now! You should be careful! "

Tae calmed down!

" Tae : Then tell me quickly! Is it something in the company? "

Bogum shook his head!

" Bg : No..... Yes..... Last night, I took you to the hotel and was photographed..... "

Tae became the focus of attention when the company had an accident! Tae knew it, but he didn't expect some people to pay so much attention!

They must report that Tae wanted to sleep with bogum to save the company, or he is abandoned by Jungkook and wanted to find a new rich man!

" Tae : Give me my phone! "

Tae didn't know what the Jeon family would think of him when they saw these news....

Bogum called the assistant outside the door, and then the assistant sent Tae phone in!

There were many missed calls, many of them Jungkook didn't call Tae once!

Not even a text message!
Tae put down his phone and suddenly felt that He was ridiculous!

The phone suddenly rang in his hand! As soon as it was connected, grandpa Jean's angry voices came!

Voice call

"  Grandpa : Taehyung, you didn't come home the whole day, and was photographed staying in the hotel with a man! What the hell are you doing?
Are you going to ruin our jeon family's reputation like this? "

From this, Tae could tell how angry grandpa jeon was!

Jennie's affair with Jungkook had just subsided, and now there was another affair again!

" Tae : Grandpa..... It's not what you think! "

" Grandpa : You must go back to home tonight! "

" Tae : Sure! "