chapter 19

Faded love     |    Taekook ff
Words : 1086

___________________________________________

Tae suffered from pain and beat Jungkook!

But it was no use! He didn't let him go until he was exhausted!

Jk's eyes we're gloomy!

" Jk : How many things have you done as a husband except holding a lofty appearance evey day?
You didn't treat me gently, you didn't apologize for your coercion, and you weren't responsible for what you did! You just thought I didn't accept it and I wouldn't love you! Then you pretended that I was sorry for you! With your Self righteous love? Ridiculous! "

Tae really didn't seem to have done anything for Jungkook, didn't treat him well, didn't talk to him softly, and didn't apologize for him forced marriage.....

But....

" Tae : Jungkook, how many things have you done as a husband? "

The Originally high mood suddenly calmed down!

" Tae : Forget it, it's meaningless to say these now! "

It was really meaningless! Even if Tae wanted to repair the relation, Tae didn't have enough time!

Tae lowered His eyes!

" Tae : Jungkook, I'm sorry for you! I let you suffer for three years! You said I didn't apologize! I apologize now! Sincerely, if I had a chance to choose again, I wouldn't choose to marry you! "

Tae would rather wait for his fate alone than force anyone!

" Tae : As a Husband, I really don't do well, but that's the only way! After our divorce, you choose the women you like! At the time, you can be good to her, and then she will be good to you! You will be happy forever! "

It was hard to Speak in such a posture! Tae wanted to push Jk away and stand up!

However, as soon as Tae moved, Jk Shackled him in the chair!

" Jk : Divorce? Who agreed to divorce? "

" Tae : What else do you Want? "

Tae's eyes were helpless, as if Jk were a vexatious child!

For a moment, Jk panicked badly!

Jk gave Tae a Kiss again, very deep, very deep....
Tae wasn't fighting!

Jk let go of Tae, looked at the slightly broken lips kissed by Jk! And said in a slightly hoarse voice!

" Jk : You Forced me to marry you , but you are not responsible for me, and now you have to divorce me, Taehyung, you.... "

Tae was dizzy because of lack of oxygen! Tae Closed his eyes and wanted to sleep!

After Pregnancy, Tae was very sleepy, and in the afternoon, his sleepiness became stronger!

Unexpectedly , as soon as Tae's eyes were closed, Tae really fell asleep!

When Jk saw the Tae closed his eyes and didn't speak, Jk was  angry! He just wanted to lose his temper! Tae's shallow breath sprayed evenly on his face, itching!

Jk patted Tae on the face!

" Jk : Taehyung? "

Jk was a little embarrassed and helpless!

We're arguing! Tae's asleep?
He put his hands on the handle of the chair and looked at Tae for a long time! Finally, jk sighed and Carried Tae into the lounge!

.....

When Tae woke up, all he could see was darkness!

Tae sat up in fear and didn't know wher he was!

He breathed heavily and was very anxious! He wanted to turn over and get out of bed, but suddenly fell into a warm embrace!

Jk's heartbeat was steady and powerful, and his voice was in Tae's ear!

" Jk : Awake? "

Hearing jk's voice, Tae felt that his crazily beating heart gradually calmed down!

" Tae : Why are you here? Where am I ? "

The man seemed to think Tae's question was silly and smiled!

" jk : I just pull up the curtains and you can't even tell your own lounge? "

Tae used to sleep very shallow, so Tae added thick curtains and made good noise insulation, just to let himself have a good rest!

Tae didn't Expect it to be so dark at night!

Tae wad embarrassed, but Tae had some unspeakable doubts in his heart!

It was the first time Jk held Tae so peacefully and smiled in his ear!

Having no heard anything about Tar for a long time, Jk subconsciously approached Tae in the Dark!

Jk didn't expect that Tae just looked up, so his lips touched Tae's lips again!

Jk kissed Tae several times today..... What's the matter with him....

Wasn't he even willing to hold Tae's hands before?

Tae was at a loss! When he. Felt that Jk's action were becoming more and more excessive , he suddenly woke up!

" Tae : J... Jungkook..... No.... I have a stomachache! "

Jk seemed to believe this reason! His face was buried in Tae's neck, and Jk's deep breath made Tae blush!

After a long time, Jk calmed His restless heart and Whispered!

" Jk : Get up and have dinner with me! "

Having dinner?
Jk said to take Tae to Dinner! It seemed that Jk's attitude toward him had changed!

Tae didn't know why.....
But Tae didn't want to ask at the moment! Tae didn't want to break Jk's mood!

He Got up first, then turned on the light! The sudden light made Tae closed his eyes!

When Tae opened his eyes , Jk had gone into the bathroom to clean himself up!

Tae couldn't go in until he came out, but as soon as Jk saw him , jk's eyes didn't look right!

Tae was very embarrassed standing there! He didn't know what Jk was going to say!

" Jk : What are you doing here? Why don't you clean yourself up! "

Taepov

Huh? That's what he wanted to say?

Pov end!

Tae quickly ran in and looked in the mirror to find out why Jk looked at Him like that!

Tae's collar was torn apart at by Jk, and his neck had the marks kissed by Jk!

....

Tae stayed in the bathroom for a long time before he covered the marks!

When Tae came out, Jk had gone out and sat in Tae's office chair! Looking very casual!

This atmosphere first appeared between them! Tae didn't know what kind of emotion to use and what kind of words to say!

Tae could only stand there and  said nothing!

When Jk found Tae, he frowned slightly !

" Jk : You Ok? "

Jk got up, walked up to Tae, then took his hand and walked out together!

Their shadows were reflected in the elevator!

Jk was tall and Tae was petite, well suited to each other!

On the car , Tae Finally couldn't help asking!

" Tae : Jungkook.... What do you mean? "

Jk  started the car, raised his lips!

" Jk : You can guess! "

" Tae : you know I can't figure out your mind! "

.
.
.
.