chapter 14

Faded love     |      Taekook Ff
Words : 1103

_____________________________________________

When they arrived at the factory, they first checked all the monitors!

But they didn't find any suspicious people or suspicious behavior!

After checking the factory for several days, there was no progress!

Tae had no choice but to tell his subordinates to continue the observation! Then he stayed in the factory laboratory and began to test the lipstick given by the police!

He learned traditional Korean medicine! These basic tests were not difficult for him !

But no matter how many times he compared the result, it showed that this lipstick was not poisonous!

After several days of hard work, he was a little prostrate at the moment!

Nothing was found, which made him helpless!

Lying on the table, his eyes closed heavily!

If this continued, then..... This brand was really going to be destroyed in his hands!

It was difficult to establish a brand, but it took only one night to destroy it!

What was Tae going to do?
Jk did not take care of his! Every day, his assistant would say that there was trouble at company's gate!

He really didn't know what to do next!

Tae drove the car and wander the street!

His mind was full of troubles and Tae was a little absent-minded !

The consequences of being absent-minded was that he accidentally hit a car!

His heart suddenly startled, hurried out of the car, came to the front car and said politely!

" Tae : I'm sorry! Are you okay? I'll pay for the repair! "

The window came down slowly, and Bogum's warm face showed up!

Seeing Tae, he smiled !

" Bg : My car is parked here! Well, you should hit it ! "

Tae was embarrassed! He looked around and found that this was the gate of his company!

Now it was dark and there were few people!

" Tae : sorry, I was a little distracted! "

Bogum opened the door and got off!

" Bg : it's not safe to be distracted when you are driving! "

" Tae : I know..... I'll pay attention next time...... "

Perhaps it was the irregular life in recent days! At the moment, his stomach began to ache violently!

Bending over and squatting on the ground, he covered his stomach and couldn't even say a word!

Bogum looked at Tae for a while, squatted in front of Tae and asked!

" Bg : Are you okay? "

Before Tae was about to speak, he passed out directly!

Tae frowned!

" Bg : Hey, what's the matter with you? "

Bogum shook Tae a few times but he didn't wake up! He had to hold Tae up and send him to the hospital!

But in the halfway, Tae woke up, looking at the colorful light's outside the window and caught a glimpse of the man driving!

Bogum's side face fell into Tae's eyes and was inexplicably familiar!