chapter 23

Faded love   |    Taekook Ff
Words :  1245

___________________________________________

Bogum was still calm, with a trace of disdain in his eyes!

" Bg : Do you think you can stop me? "

Tae didn't understand what they were talking about! He stared at Jk and looked up at Bogum!

Jk did not Speak, as if he was dismissive of bogum!

He stood in front of Tae and Jk, and stretched out his hand to pull Tae over!

But Tae was sacred to hide behind Bogum and didn't even look at jk!

Jk's face changed slightly!

" Jk : Come here! "

How could Tae listen to Him and he stayed motionless behind BoBogum

Bogum is about the same height as Jk!Tae hired behind him like a child!

After watching this scene, jk was angry!

" Jk : Taehyung,don't forget what our relationship is now !"

Tae remained silent!

Bogum said with smile!

" Bg : No matter what your relationship is, he doesn't want to meet you now! "

Jk ignored bogum and still stared at Tae!

" Jk : Do you want me to force you? "

The he stepped forward directly!

Bogum stretched out his hand to block jk!

" Bg : Mr. jungkook, I feel it's demeaning to force a boy ! "

Jk felt funny!

" Jk : Oh? Should I use boy to cover up for me like you? "

Bogum sneered!

" Bg : So what? If he doesn't have an evil side in his heart, how can he be used by me? if I use Taehyung, do you think he won't find out? "

" Jk : That's hard to say! for example, if you Threaten him with his company? Bogum, what kind of gentlemen do you really think you are? Threatene jenni by means, provoke Taehyung and me, and use Jenni to Poison on lipstick, you stood up as the savior and let Taehyung cry for you!
Bogum, if you love Taehyung, just say it directly! Why shrink back and do these disgusting things? "

Jk's words were slow and clear, so Tae listened clearly!

Tae stepped back and looked forward at Bogum's back!

Bogum stiffened for a moment, then he turned and looked at Tae with painful eyes!

" Bg : Taehyung, are you afraid of me? I don't want to hide it from you! I'm going to tell you as soon as we go abroad! He said I provoked your relationship! Taehyung, you know clearly about your relationship! I'm just helping you recognize him! That fact is, you finally recognize him don't you? "

Before that, Tae really trusted Bogum with all his heart!

But it turned out that he was not honest!

Tae suddenly laughed!

" Tae : Recognize him ..... Many things are making me despair! This is what you call recognition.... "

" Bg : I never deliberately guided you that these things were done by Jungkook, but you would doubt him! Why? Because there is no trust between you! Your marriage is not as strong as a thin piece of paper! You are unhappy! Can he see it? He can't see it! He doesn't deserve your love! "