1. Pale Eyes

"

"... served you right for running blindly..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I woke up to an unexpectedly cold and cloudy morning since the month of June just started. Going up to my window and opening it wide, I thanked God for such a beautiful day. The clouds seemed heavy, like it might rain today.

"Oh, I couldn't have asked for a better day for today!" I said as I closed my eyes smiling and letting the gentle and perfumed breeze brush through my body and touch my soul. You see, as today will be my first day at the Konoha Leaf High, I was pretty satisfied with the weather. 

This high school was one of the top and luxurious boarding school in Japan and I've worked so hard to get in there. You either have to be super rich or super intelligent to study in that school. And ofc i was the latter.

I slowly opened my eyes feeling every bit of the cold wind hit my brown locks swiftly. Looking down at my luscious garden which looked just like a paint palette, I could see the lovliest of flowers of almost every color peeping through the soil.

I went back to my bed and sat down wondering what to do? I was so excited for today that I woke up an hour early before my alarm was supposed to go off. Finally, I decided to go for a run. 

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, putting on panties, green sports bra along with my green sweatpants and a white cropped hoodie.

There wasn't a soul in the tracks. It was 5:15 in the morning. I guess everyone was either asleep or were just waking up to start their day. It was the most refreshing run I've ever had.

There was a small field nearby, so I decided to do some exercise there. I headed towards a narrow lane which leaded to the field. As I took a turn, I bumped into something hard and big.  "Ouuuuch", I screamed as I twisted my ankle and fell hard on my butt. 

Man, it hurts so bad. 

"Are you alright?", a soft yet manly voice asked as I rubbed my feet.

I looked up and there he was. His silky dark brunette hair flapping in the wind, they were tied loosely into a small ponytail at the end. His soft pearl-like pale eyes complimented his pale skin and shone bright in mystery and beauty as he caught eyes with me. And damn he was husky. Man, was he the daydream of every young girl. 

All these thoughts vanished as he said. "Well, served you right for running blindly."

HIS POV:

I have no idea why I woke up this early today. It was like someone inside me wanted me to get up and go for a morning walk so badly that i decided to do so. 

I put on my white hoodie and brown sweatpants and headed towards the field I always used to go to when I was young. It was kinda like a small sports field but not exactly. It was more soil than grass. There was a beautiful shade tree in the corner of that field where I used to sit and meditate as it provided me the peace I very much needed at bad times. It's been ages since I've visited and I wanted to see how the tree was doing.

When I reached there, it felt like a sword struck me and passed straight through my heart. The tree was gone. It was like it never existed. 

I started going back with my eyes at the ground as all the memories with the tree came back rushing to me just to make me miss it more. I wasn't looking where I was going and suddenly I bumped into a small human. 

I didn't have to look up as the person I bumped into was now on the ground. It was a girl. I examined her carefully as she sat on the ground groaning.

She had her hair put up in two buns which looked cute on her. "Are you alright?" I asked. She looked up and she was glaring at me or I thought she was. 

"Well, served you right for running blindly." I said to make her snap out of it and so she did.

don't forget to vote :p