2. Ride Back Home

"

"....Fuck!...."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

TENTEN'S POV:

"Well, served you right for running blindly."

Whaaaat? What an arrogant jerk! And what a waste of those good looks.

"E-excuse me?" I asked. 

To my surprise, he put forward his hand in front of me to help me get up. But I refused and stood up glaring at him. Me being the kindest and purest soul said "I'm sorry" to him and he had the nerve to say "It's alright" as if it was entirely my fault. Wait, was it?

I let out an irritated sigh and started heading back home, my ankle still in pain and as I walked a few steps I fell. "Hey, let me help you.", he offered.

"No thanks. Who knows who you are. A serial killer or something. What are you even doing wandering around here this early in the morn?" He let out a laugh.

"The same can be said about you." he said.

I sighed and made my way as I walked down the road hobbling. I suddenly felt something soft touching my waist and lifting my arm. I looked over my shoulder to see the boy next to me and now my arm surrounding his neck and the edge of my body touching his Godly body.

I felt the heat in my cheeks as I looked up at him; his perfectly handsome face and his chocolatey locks flowing with the wind. He looked down at me and smirked. I blushed even harder and quickly looked away. It sent shivers down my whole body when I realized his hand was on my naked waist.

There was a silence for quite a while except for me giving directions. "You are too slow, miss..", he spoke in the middle of it.

"Tenten." I replied, " And thanks to you, yes I am now indeed." I glared at him. He let out a sigh and let go of my arm and waist. Instead, now he was crouching in front of me.

"Uhm...?" I asked.

"Quick. Get on my back. I don't have the whole day."

Jerk!

I laid my body on his back and my arms crossed around his strong neck. I felt his breath on my hands as he stood up and grabbed my thighs. And I piggyback rode on a stranger's back. Great.

We finally reached a small two-storeyed , light greenish, vintage house which was camouflaged in the nature around it. This was our family's old home where I spent my very young childhood days and it was very dear to me. I started reminiscing those beautiful memories.

"Is this it?" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. He let me down and helped me up to my room. As I sat on my bed, it suddenly dawned on me.

"Fuck!", I cried.