8. Shocked!

"

"... I don't know. I- I fucked up ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

"Hey come on! Isn't this your job? Don't make it hard for us cutie-" his filthy hands were grabbing her butt.

Before he could go any further, I blasted a punch with all the might I could muster straight in his face breaking his nose.

The other two men tried to come at me but Itachi took them both down. I looked back at Sakura, tears falling down her beautiful face as she fixed her dress, pulling the skirt back down which made me even more angrier. 

I grabbed the one lying on the floor by his collar, pulling him back on his feet and pinned him to the wall. 

"How dare you... lay... your filthy hands... on her" I yelled in between the punches I was planting on his already bleeding face. I was gasping for air while I was fuming. I had never been this angry.

"Sasuke?! No!... Stop!!" Sakura tried to pull me back.

"I don't think so!" I shouted, glaring at the monster in front of me. The next moment he was flying as I threw him on an empty table shattering the wine bottles. He was moaning in pain but I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop thinking about how he groped her right in front of me.

As I was about to launch at him, she hugged me from behind burying her face in my back. I could feel her trembling.

"Please stop!... You'd kill him." she said, crying, as her grip tightened around my waist.

I calmed myself down for her as I turned around and hugged her back. Everyone in the bar halted and was watching this unfold the whole time.

A man approached us who I believed was the manager and I supposed he understood what happened and apologized to me.

"Apologize to her. How can you even let this happen to your employee and-"

Sakura tugged my shirt from behind saying, "It's fine Sasuke. I'm fine." The manager bowed down and apologized again.

"I'm so sorry for all this. Don't worry about them. I've called the cops. We'll handle from here."

I nodded and held Sakura's hand and made our way out of the bar to a small dark alley in the back.

"Are you alright?" I asked calmly.

"Y-yes... Thank you." she quavered, looking down.

"Here." I offered her my handkerchief, "Dry your face."

Once she was done, I asked, "What are you doing here at a place like this? Serving drunk, perverted men."

She looked up at me in what I thought, disbelief as her expression changed to anger, "What do you mean? Do you think I like it? Do you think I enjoy serving perverted men or are you implying that I'm a whore?"

"What the fuck Sakura! No. Of course not-"

"Just leave me alone." She started walking away.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer, gently pinning her to the wall. I placed my hands on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Hey." I said with a calm tone, "I just want to know why you're here?" She looked down at my feet, embarrassed.

"Don't you see? I work here." I knew there was more to it but it wasn't the right time to talk about it further. I loosened my grip and stared in her emerald eyes for what felt like an eternity. She was so fucking pretty. I smiled as I watched her cheeks turn pink.

"Well, Sakura I-" Before I could finish, she cupped my face and I felt something soft touch my lips. 

She was kissing me.

I quickly pulled back and looked at her, shocked. She was red with embarrassment or I'd say more likely hurt. I saw tears building up in her eyes when she pushed me back and ran back inside.

Oh no! This was not what I wanted.

I walked back in and found Itachi sitting on the same spot as before. After searching everywhere for Sakura , I joined him.

"Where is she?" asked Itachi.

"I don't know. I- I fucked up."

"What do you mean?"

"She tried to-" I stopped when I saw Sakura come out of the washroom, changed in her usual clothes and leave the bar.

"Sakura!" I yelled, running after her. The cops were now outside the bar arresting all three of those men from earlier. They asked Sakura to come along with them if she'd want to press charges. She agreed.

"I'll come with you." I offered.

"No." she said coldly as she sat in one of the cop car and left. Her voice sounded raspy as if she was crying too much.

I went back inside and joined Itachi once again.

"I'd take a standard sized beer please." I told the bartender. By the end of it all, I had chugged down 5 pints of beer and Itachi had to take me back to my dorm.

*end of flashback*