11. Bullies

"

"... Do you really think that Neji would have any interest in someone like you? ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

INO's POV:

Kiba grabbed Neji by his collar and pinned him to the wall. Oh No! This is bad.

They glared at each other as Neji pushed Kiba off of him. A potential fight could've started if Hinata wouldn't have interfered.

"Brother! Kiba! Just knock it off, you two!" she screamed, blocking the two steaming men before they could launch at one another.

Neji looked at her and then at Kiba, piercing his white beady eyes through his soul as he stormed out, followed by Sasuke who was as shocked as all of us.

I had never seen Neji act like that. I never knew he could be that harsh. And Kiba? He's always been so goofy and even though him and Neji have not been so close, they're still friends.

I looked around myself to realize that the whole class was still there, witnessing the drama. I made my way towards Tenten who just stood there with her eyes fixed on the wall. 

Even though she said she was fine when I asked her, I knew she was hurt. Neji turned out to be such an asshole, really.

TENTEN's POV:

I stared blankly at the door as the two walked out in opposite directions. It felt so humiliating as I replayed the whole incident over and over again in my head. To make it worse, everyone was just standing there, gawking at me.

What the fuck did just happen?

"Are you alright?" Ino asked.

"Huh? Y-yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I let out an awkward laugh but she saw right through me that I was hurt. 

I was hurt so bad. I never expected him to be like this. Even though I called him a jerk, somewhere inside I let myself believe that he was still a nice guy but guess I was wrong. I was so wrong.

I was about to leave when someone hit me hard on the shoulder as they brushed past me. It was that black-haired girl from earlier, followed by her two friends. Her blue eyes boring in me while she wore a wicked grin on her face.

What the fuck is her problem, now?

"Hear that? You ugly bitch!" she spoke in a cruel tone, "Anyways, poor people like you doesn't even belong in here. You must have strived so hard huh? To get in a school like this.

"Poor thing! But that's just a waste... if you look like a dog." Her friends started laughing like the devil they were as she continued giving me a ridiculously mean look.

"Do you really think that Neji would have any interest in someone like you?" she continued, "How naive."

"How dare you Akako-" Ino yelled, stepping forward but I grabbed her shoulder and shook my head.

"It's fine Ino. Let the dogs bark as much as they want. I have no interest in arguing with these losers whose whole life revolves around some arrogant boy." I said as I made my way out not before giving that Akako chick a hard push.

I attended my next class of Literature with Sakura, Shikamaru and Sasuke. The teacher, Iruka Umino, was kind and gave quite an interesting lesson. 

I also sensed a slight tension between Sakura and Sasuke. They were acting weird, stealing glances at each other. But apart from that, nothing much happened. 

After attending History and Alchemy, it was Calculus after lunch. I didn't have the appetite for it so I decided to skip and just sleep in the class until it started.

♡ ♡ ♡

Kakashi sensei was about to start his lecture when someone knocked on the door. It was him.

Not that I was surprised or anything as I knew that he might have same classes with me, but I just felt uneasy in his presence after what happened earlier.

"You're late! Anyway, sit next to her." I looked up at Hatake pointing towards me.

"What!?" I jumped up from my seat, looking at sensei with my mouth agape.

"Then you tell me where can he sit?" he asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

I looked around myself to find that all the seats were taken except the one next to me. 

Fuck! Why are there so fucking many people in this class?  

I sighed and sat down quietly as he walked over to me and settled down in the spare chair.

don't forget to vote ♡