9. We Meet Again

"

"... So that girl who had you blushing was ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

TENTEN'S POV:

Ino and I quickly made our way to the same table from yesterday, with food trays in our hand. Naruto and Shikamaru were the only ones present there.

"Hello. Naruto. Shikamaru." I greeted them sitting down on the other side of the table.

"Hey!" said Naruto.

"Hey. Tenten. Ino." said Shikamaru, "I missed on your introduction yesterday, Tenten. You see, it's all such a drag."

"Oh I agree on that one. I really do." I let out a little laugh.

"Where are the others?" asked Ino.

"They'd be here soon." Naruto said, "Also, Neji's back today."

I chocked on my spit. "Who is back today, you said?"

"Neji. He's the other person I was talking about apart from Kiba." Ino replied, jumping in.

"Oh hell nah! I'm not facing that guy today." I quickly grabbed my tray and started getting up.

"What-" Ino asked while they all gave me confused looks.

I turned around just to find a tall ass man standing an inch away from me. I almost dropped my tray as I heard that familiar deep voice, "What's the hurry?" he asked. 

It was just yesterday  when I met him. Even though it feels like years have passed after our first encounter near that field. Sasuke was standing next to him with the same puzzled look like everyone else.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down at the table. 

This guy is a total jerk and I need not talk to him after what he did. I crossed my arms and pouted, looking away.

"Heyy Neji! Good to see ya, buddy. Where's Hinata?" Naruto asked beamingly.

"I don't know. You tell me. I've heard you've been talking a lot about her lately huh? Naruto?" He asked sounding a little scary.

Naruto let out a panicking chuckle and started digging in, avoiding his gaze.

I suddenly felt a tap on my left shoulder. I looked over it to see who it was and found no one. As I turned my head towards the right, a finger was now gently poking my cheek as if it was already set there by the person ready to poke when I turn.

I looked up to see Kiba giving his usual smile and I couldn't help but smile back. He has been so nice to me all this time. I'm glad to have made a friend like him.

"Hiii." I said as he took a seat next to me.

"Hello there, Ten. You know, you should wear you hair down more often. You look even prettier that way." 

Here we go again. Kiba and his flirty comments.

"Thanks Kiba. I'll keep that in mind." I said taking a bite off my plate as I looked up in front of me to see Neji glaring at us.

What a jerk! Literally stood me up and he dare look at me like that!

"Hey Sasuke! Where's Sakura?" Ino asked the chickenhead.

His face tensed up a bit, as if someone stabbed him in the chest. "I don't know." he replied.

"Both Hinata and Sakura haven't shown up. I wonder what they are up to." Ino went on.

"Speak of Hinata. Here she comes." I said pointing at the raven-head who soon joined us and took a seat next to Ino. 

"Good morning everyone. Sakura will be sleeping through breakfast. She said she didn't get a good sleep yesterday." Hinata cleared away the confusion.

"Well, now that the Sakura case is solved,... Tenten?" Ino continued talking, "What's with you and Neji?" 

The rice went down the wrong pipe forcing me to cough. 

"Hey! Eeeasy." Kiba patted my back passing down the water.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean how do you know him too?" 

I glanced at him to find him eating ever so peacefully. Not a worry in the world. Arghhh! He makes me so mad.

"I met him yesterday too when he so evilly pushed me while I was out for my morning run and I ended up twisting my ankle." He quickly looked up, surprised. A smirk slowly crept on his face.

"Yeah right." he said, smirking.

"Brother? So that girl who had you blushing was... Tenten?" Neji chocked on his spit and gave Hinata a death-glare. Everyone was now staring at Neji in shock as if they found out that he was actually a girl.

Wait a minute- Did she just say I had him blushing??

"It's almost time. We should head for our classes now." I quickly suggested, getting up and leaving first, avoiding eye contact with anybody.

"Yeah, let's go Tenten. These people are so boring." Kiba followed winning their piqued faces.