15. Worried Hyuga?

"

"... I'm not worrying about you ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

TW: MENTION OF DRUG USE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. NOT THAT INTENSE*

"So you're a feisty one huh?

"Whatever." I said as I kept walking.

I did not like the way this boy was talking to me. I increased my pace so that I can get out of this isolated and shady looking alleyway quickly.

"I suppose your name is Tenten?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just confirming."

He kept getting closer and closer as we spoke. It was getting irritating so I stopped and faced him.

"Can you please keep your distance? Just what do you want?"

It shocked me when he just started laughing. It was dark already and I could not see a single soul nearby and this guy in front of me was acting super suspiciously.

"Now now, sweetheart. Don't get angry. I just want to be friends.." he said closing up while he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I was taken aback by this sudden movement that I just stood there while my body went rigid.

I felt him rub his member against my thigh and I finally realized what was happening. A sudden feeling of disgust took over me. I had to do something. I knew this was getting bad.

"What the hell do you think you are doing??" I tried to get out of his grip but he only made it tighter.

"Are you new here, darling?" he asked.

"Just shut up and.. let go of me.. you asshole!" I shouted as I tried my best to push him away.

"I was watching you the whole time back there. How can someone be this.." he put a strand of my hair behind my ear, "...beautiful." 

"Girls go crazy over me and wants me to touch them. But you want me to let you go? It just makes you even more interesting..." 

He pushed me against the painted wall and started sucking on my neck.

I forcefully moved my head away and glared at him. "You better stop! Right. Now. I'm telling you."

"Hahaha. Just look at you. Trying to scare me off. Putting on a brave act huh? I like girls like you. They make me want to punish them for not obeying." He held my face tightly in his hand, bringing his lips near mine, breathing all over my face.

"Mmm~ Tenten. How can I resist the desire to bang you right here in the open if you kept looking at me like that?"

He was so big and strong, I couldn't free myself at all. I wished someone would come. Someone. I wished Neji would come. But why would he? And why was I even asking for him?

"MAHITO!"

He backed off immediately and glared at the person who spoke. I turned my head in the direction the sound came from.

It was Neji, standing at a distance with his hands crossed over his chest. He came. As if he somehow heard me.

"Don't worry. We'll continue this some other day, Tenten." he winked and walked away not before giving Neji an annoyed look.

What did I get myself into? All the trouble in the same club. Neji, Akako and now him.

I couldn't comprehend what just happened with me. I wiped his disgusting saliva off my neck and started walking in the same direction where Neji was standing. 

"Hey!" he called out, stopping me in my tracks, "I'm sorry about that... Are you alright?"

I didn't answer and started walking again.

"Tenten- wait!" he quickly caught up and stood in front of me. "Let me walk you back to your room. Okay?"

I just nodded and we both started walking.

We soon got out of the alley and were now walking by the flower bed near the field next to my dorm. It was a windy and peaceful evening. The boy next to me was quite and appeared to be in a deep thought while the wind was gently swaying his hair.

"It's almost time for dinner. Do you want to come along?" I finally broke the silence.

"Yeah sure."

We walked past the girls' dormitory and headed for the cafeteria. I took out my phone and was texting Ino to meet me directly at dinner.

"Tenten."

"Yeah?" I asked, still focusing on the screen.

"Stay away from that guy." he spoke.

I looked up at him. His tone was very serious and so was his face.

"That goes without saying."

"Hn."

"But why did you come back?" I asked, not breaking the eye contact.

 "I just felt ...a little anxious, after leaving, about how he was smirking and winking at you during the interview. So, I came back to check. If I hadn't come, God knows what he would have done to you."

"Why did you say that?"

"I know him. Most of us knows what he's like. He's a total prick. All he does is sleeps around with girls and do drugs and what not. He's just messed up. Even got accused of assault a few times."

"And nobody has done anything about it?"

"He just gets away with some lenient punishments. His father is in the school's Steering Committee and also helps with the funding. So the school doesn't really take greater actions on him neither does his father pay any attention."

"Wow. That's fucked up!"

"Yeah."

"I couldn't believe he got me." I said.

Neji stopped a little before the cafeteria and looked at me for a moment before continuing, "I'll walk you to your dorm from now on, after every club meeting."

Woah, is he really that worried about me?

"What? No, you don't have to worry about me."

"I'm not worrying about you. As your club leader, it's my responsibility." he said as a matter-of- factly.

"Oh is that so?" I said, annoyed by his answer and walked in the line which he joined shortly after.

"Wait a minute! Does that mean, I passed?!" I turned around, smiling wide at the Hyuga when I realized.

"Haha. Yes you did." he said, smiling back. 

1 vote = 1 kick in Mahito's balls🙄