4. Important Meeting

"

"....Sorry, Tenten..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

NEJI'S POV:

I left the olive green house feeling the heat forming in my cheeks. Tenten was still on my mind when I neared this big ass white mansion with deep blue roofs and countless glass windows. This mansion was my home for almost a decade now and a small world in itself.

I entered the hall and was greeted by a few people who works for us. They are very friendly towards me than they are towards my cousin siblings. I wonder why? 

I was walking up the stairs when an image of a bright, smiling Tenten formed in my head. I couldn't help but blush remembering our little adventure this morning. 

"WTF!? ARE YOU BLUSHING???"

I found myself smirking when I quickly snapped out of those thoughts. I looked up to see who has spoken. It was Hinata, my younger sister.

"Oh hello there, Hinata. What did you say, again?" I asked knowingly.

"Don't play dumb with me. I clearly saw you blushing a second ago and I can't believe some girl finally did that to you, Mr. Never Gonna Fall In Love." Hinata said, smirking.

"Love??? Don't make a big deal out of it, Hinata. I just met a random annoying girl down the street. She was kinda cute but hella annoying. Not my type." With that I stormed towards my room. 

Geez these sisters of mine. Yep I've got sisterS. 

Well, the other one, Hanabi, is still quite young to give me a headache like how Hinata does but I know she gonna walk in the same path as hers.

I got ready for school and was heading downstairs. Now now, I do have a room in the school and I rarely stays at home. I had to come back here to complete a few tasks relating the company my family owns and I'm going back today.

I was midway the stairs when I saw the man standing in the hall who just turned around and noticed me. 

"Neji. Remember the meeting I kept telling you about? Well, it's today." Uncle said.

Yes this man was my uncle, Hiashi, twin brother of my father. 

My father died when I was 4 and my mother died giving birth to me. Since then, I'm living with my uncle who's like a father figure to me and he sees me as his own child.

"Wait- what? Today? No but- I can't join the meeting today." I spoke.

"No excuses today, Neji. This is a very important meeting and will have a very huge impact on our company."

"But-"

"You are to be presented as the heir of Hyuga Enterprises to the board of directors today and it can't wait." Uncle stated rather strictly.

"But Uncle Hiashi- I-" 

"Neji Hyuga!! You are to get ready and come downstairs at once. Do you understand?", My words were cut by his loud and demanding voice. 

"You don't want me to block your card and take your car away from you, do you?"

"Alright. I will attend the meeting." I went back to my room gloomily and changed into a grey business suit. 

Sorry Tenten, I won't be able to make it today. 

TENTEN'S POV: 

I went straight for the principal's office. It wasn't hard to find. I knocked on the door and heard a very sweet voice answer, "Yes. Come in." 

I opened the door and I was pretty sure it was the lady with straight jet-black hair and shining onyx eyes who spoke. She was smiling ever so politely. 

Beside her was a blonde woman, sitting in her comfortable chair facing the opposite direction gazing out of an enormous window. When she turned around, she surprisingly looked like she was in her mid 20's but was way older than she appeared.

"You must be the new girl, Tenten. Is that right?", she spoke with her brown eyes fixated onto my dusky brown ones.

"Yes. Nice to meet you Miss. Tsunade." She was the principal of the school and quite a charming lady.

"Hello Tenten. You can call me Shizune." the other lady spoke, "I'm the assistant principal. Here, come with me to collect your schedule and your room key. You can start your classes from tomorrow on." She put her arms around my shoulder and gave me a little push in the direction we were heading. 

I collected my schedule and the key and started searching for my room. It was room 312. On the third floor. 

I opened the door to find a strikingly beautiful blonde girl with icy-blue eyes as light as they could be, sitting on one of the beds. 

"So she's going to be my roommate huh?" I thought to myself.

hello lovely people don't forget to vote :p