7. Sasusaku Begins ;)

"

"... I can get in a big trouble if they finds out I'm a minor ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

"What do you mean?" I side eyed him.

He reached for his pocket and took out his phone. "Your number." he stated, grinning.

I could feel Ino smirk like an idiot beside me but I didn't look. I took the phone and entered my number. 

"Well, here you go." I said, handing it back to him.

"Thanks Ten." he then grabbed Naruto by his hand and left.

"Ooooh someone got herself an admirer." Ino teased giving me a shoulder bump. I rolled my eyes and headed back to my room with Ino following behind.

NEJI'S POV:

I made my way to the bed as I returned from the meeting, tired. I met almost all the directors and shareholders and they didn't let me go until everyone was done giving me advices of their own.

Even though I'll be waiting a few years before I take over the company, uncle Hiashi thought it better to bring me in the spotlight before I leave for college. This means having more troublesome future meetings and parties. Man, I'm tired just thinking about it.

As I stood in the middle of my room, looking at the glowing white ball outside my window hanging up in the sky with millions of stars sprinkled around it, I wished my father would be watching over me just like how the moon does.

I let out a deep sigh and hit the bed. I've to leave for school tomorrow, so I must just go to sleep now.

♡ ♡ ♡

I opened the door to find a sleeping Sasuke in one of the beds in my dorm room. It was 6 in the morning and expectedly, he was still sound asleep. 

I put my bag down on the nightstand, making my way up to the sleeping chickenhead and grabbed my loose ponytail, brushing a few strands of my hair on his nose. He sniffed and threw a few irritated expressions before turning over to the other side.

His breath reeked of alcohol. 

"Hey Sasuke!", I shook his shoulders, "Wake up, will ya?"

"What.... do you want?" he sat up holding his head in his hands.

"Exactly how much did you drink last night?" I asked sitting down beside his leg.

"When did you get here?"Sasuke asked, rubbing his eyes. 

"Just a minute ago. Now don't you ignore my question. You're clearly having a hangover. Did something happen?" 

Sasuke gave me a thoughtful look as if he was fighting himself to decide whether or not he should tell me about it.

"It- It's nothing. Was just hanging out with Itachi and decided to get drunk." I knew he was lying but I didn't press on it much.

"Alright then, I'll get you something for your hangover if you want. I'm going down anyway." I offered.

"Thanks." he said laying back down.

SASUKE'S POV:

Yesterday night came rushing back to me as I lay back down.

*flashback*

"You know, I can get in a big trouble if they finds out I'm a minor." I told this man sitting next to me.

He looked at me with his tipsy ebony eyes and a set of tear troughs marking half of his face. The man was Itachi. My older brother. He's quite the alcoholic.

"You'll be 18 in a few months so it's not that big of a deal." he said. I sighed as I downed the vodka. 

We were at the bar section of this huge and famous nightclub not so far from the school packed with drunk people and loud upbeat music in the background. It was more crowded than usual today. 

I kept hearing these annoying laughs from a few tables behind us in a corner and decided to ignore them until I heard a girl scream. 

Nobody was paying much of an attention to what was going on. The girl was a pink-haired waitress struggling while a man, seemingly in his late 20s, tightened his grip on her hand.

"No fucking way! It can't be-" My body froze the moment her face came in display. "Sakura?"

I was boiling with rage as the scene unfolded in front of me. In an instance, I was on my feet and storming directly towards those intoxicated assholes.

Hey! Don't worry. There will be a lot of nejiten ahead but I gotta put some other ships in between too uk ':>

Don't forget to vote :D